Omnium Folio ability ninja pulling

It appears to be a (sub)rogue specific problem, but the omnium folio abilities (both fire rune and orbs) are ninja pulling mobs that aren’t in combat and are comically far away.

Here is a link to WCL of an instance of it happening: warcraftlogs com/reports/B6JvkDAtzjZ4w2ah?fight=last&pull=10&hostility=1&view=events&source=371.6

Here is a video of that instance: streamable com/htq0ex
Here is a video of the fire rune pulling: streamable com/4jjw4u

I can’t post links, so I am removing the . in .com

7 Likes

Ive seen it happen since the launch of the new system and it turned into hell this very third week with lingering rune. Its near impossible to run nexus xena, magister terrace, maisara or whatever dungeon, specially the ones that are tight on space. Ive ran a resil 20 xenas like 10 times or so today and we always kept pulling the circuit seer on the other side of the pipe.

1 Like

I hadn’t done the rune power for this week yet. Also, what is happening in the videos has happened in 3 separate dungeons (for me) and once in a previous dungeon for my tank (also with a sub rogue). Where I’ve been pushing keys every day the past 2 weeks without issue.

The problem here is new to this week.

1 Like

Like i said, ive seen it happen before this week, but it was far less often. This week though, it just went haywire and happens everytime. I think it has got something to do with the shadow clones because i changed to outlaw and it stopped happening. But as a sub player, it hurts hard trying to push m+ with a already bad class and having ANOTHER bug (this one massive) showing up. I thought about turning off the runes to check if it stops, but truth to be told, theres no reason to nerf myself even more, blizz simply should fix it. its been three weeks….

sub rogue here, pulling nearby enemies consistently with rune of unleashed fire hitting nearby out of combat enemies. seems to be black powder + rune activation

1 Like

I also confirm this bug…

It randomly pulls mobs well outside the range they should ever get any form of aggro in Magisters Terrace tonight. Tried multiple attempts using both the omnium orb ability and the fire ability, both had same results on my sub rogue.

Also had a similar issue in Nexus Point earlier this week, but thought it was someone trolling / playing bad (now I’m confident it was me).

PLEASE HELP, M+ will be basically impossible for us sub rogues if this does not get addressed.

4 Likes

I spent 3 hours in a resil 21 Skyreach yesterday where every single time we got to the final platform there was ninja pulling from a mile away. Similar issues have happened in other keys since the folio dropped.

2 Likes