Omnimum skip?

Do we have to do the intro quests on all of our characters? I don’t see a skip after doing it on my main.

Icyveins says it’s an account wide unlock.

Sorry can’t share links, but it was their latest post.

Once you’ve done the quest- they are all just open on alts

Is this new borrowed power thing even active now? I feel like i did a bunch of quests but didn’t actually unlock or access any new menu or whatever.

1 Like

If you do the questline– took about 30 minutes– it unlocks the system and its on your mini map- If that hasnt happened you haven’t finished the quests

I did a bunch of quests and they just seemed to end so i left, was it the thing where you’re dragging the lines around that thingy in a square formation?

1 Like

It’s odd, the mini map icon doesn’t display for my alts. Only my main.

They only show for alts that are level 90. I have three characters at 90, I did the quests on this monk, and the icon showed up for my other two 90’s when I logged them in.

There’s a few more quests after that

I am wondering the same. I am not even sure what i did and why i did it. This new story line into the new zone is awful.

I ended up finding where i went wrong, my own fault (and Blizzard’s somewhat), i have been conditioned to focus on quests that have the icon indicating that they’re a core quest or the triangle ones for new stuff, i basically tunnel vision on those things and leave when they stop.

Seems i ignored the next quest because it didn’t have any special icon, Unravelling the Wards is where i walked away thinking it was over.

Oh great. I wish we could stick to a system at this point.

1 Like

Darn, I was hoping for an instant skip to get the aluminum folio, like an express checkout or grocery store delivery.

I thought this was going to be a thread about whether we should just skip the whole thing.

2 Likes

I am skipping.

1 Like