Omg...Feign Death is hysterical lmao

Just now on the DF beta a druid comes up and pulls some crap…then maneuvers so that Im between the crap he pulled and himself. obviously to get me involved.
I Feign Death and he has to deal with it himself. He pulled too much evidently thinking I was gonna get dragged into it and do the work for him. I was checking my quest log and crap…not interested son.

Another one there was a player who saw me sitting just outside the kill bubble of an elite. I wasnt ready to bother with him at that point, was doing two other quests and was again checking my quest log.
Clown pulls the same crap. Gets me between him and the bad guy, fires on it…and I dont know why but it started coming after me instead of him ???
Feign Death, lmao…
About half a minute later the clowns dead body was laying next to my faked death L M A O.

Another one…a mage is following behind me as Im riding to turn in a quest. As we’re running, two pretty tough NPC are up ahead…the mage is lagging behind me for some reason, even though Im moving pretty slow and he could have easily passed me
He fired on them, again leaving me between him and them…
Feign death…L M A O.
He survived but like 10% health left.
Thats what you get son, for playing a support class instead of one with real self heals and crap.
I agree with tanks anymore…you pull it, you tank it

3 Likes

add night elf into the mix and you get another agro drop (shadowmeld).

i run the FD lego myself and love it. i abuse it for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it when players fall for Feign Death in arena. I get low health and pop FD. They fall for it and switch targets. I hit Camouflage, turn invisible and start regenerating health. Then drop on them from behind. I’ve had several people log onto Alliance toons to call me a cheater, because they didn’t know how FD works.

2 Likes

lol…they kill me with that crap.
I had a clown report me for ‘cheating’ because he was crying about my TANK spec not taking the amount of damage he was.
I was chugging rage potions, the reason I took alchemy on a warrior, lmao
THEY dont prepare and lose so youre the cheater when you dont. lmao

A couple weeks ago our group was shy a DPS, so we pugged a Enhance Shaman for a Streets +20. On first boss got the trap on me so I feigned death. It hopped to shaman who didn’t move out and got one shot by boss. He promptly rage quit the key, we went ahead and finished the key in time without.

Afterwards we let him know we timed it, he logged off! Was too funny.

3 Likes

You don’t even need to FD in that situation. If he’s tagged them, they’re aggroed on him and they’ll just ignore you.

Evidently not. It came directly at me instead of him. Not sure if he somehow pulled it and was able to drop aggro himself, but it was on me like a cheap suit. otherwise id never have bothered FD.

That’s weird. I think maybe if they have an AoE attack that damages you as you go by, you can end up on their aggro table. Same with your pet if you dismounted. Maybe a couple other corner cases, but normally that shouldn’t happen. Did the mage use Invisibility?

1 Like

ive fought that one before so I know where the kill bubble is…so I stayed like maybe 3 times that far away from it, but had it in my view while checking my quest log/map.
I see a player run up close to me, figure hes wanting me to help kill it, but Id already done the quest and wanted to move on.
I see him fire at it, then it comes running in ‘our’ general direction, but hes standing slightly off to the left, and the thing makes a literally bee line at me and fires me up, lol
I honestly have zero clue how it happened like that. I didnt see it take a single shot at him or even make any move that would indicate that he was the initial aggressor, lol.

Very odd…maybe a bug? It is the beta, after all. I dont know.

its happened a few times where theyve pulled stuff down on me. lmao…I think that one MIGHT have actually been a mage now that you mention it. it would make sense. few classes would have even needed any help on that particular one. Mage makes sense with no real in combat healing to stay alive

Edit…i do usually try to help other players, dont think ill of me, lol
Its just theyve been behaving VERY poorly on the beta since I got on there, so Im less inclined to help when they act like that

1 Like