Omens and Incense Campaign Quest Bugged, Cannot Complete

FOr this quest I am suppose to collect 5 flowers and turn them into another item. After I collect 5 flowers and the flowers despawn I click the item and it says I’m still missing the reagent. I’ve tried logged on and off, reloading UI, leaving the zone and coming back. Nothing works.

50 Likes

Same is happening to me and many people in the zone as well

7 Likes

To be comeplete, these are the things I have tried:

Log out/in

Dying

Taking off all of my clothing

teleporting to a different continent

abandoning and redoing the quest about 50 times.

Trying to complete the quest without mounting or jumping

None have worked. I’m stalled for content until this is fixed as it’s a campaign quest

15 Likes

To update and maybe help. After trying nearly everything, for a long time. I asked again in general chat if anyone had figured out how to get around the bug. Someone whispered me and said that:

ABANDONING ALL SIDE QUESTS worked for them and a few others.

I handed in my profession quests, abandoned everything else. Came back, tried again and it worked. My quest log for DF areas was completely empty.

Hope this helps you continue. GL

54 Likes

This worked! Thanks so much.

More specifically I think the problem quest is A Disgruntled Initiate. I abandoned them one at a time and it was only after that one that it let me complete the quest item.

5 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully we can save others some time! :slight_smile: Enjoy

6 Likes

I was having the same issue as OP; can confirm I had to abandon all other quests in my quest log before I could get this to work.

same here as well

Same issue. I abandoned the other quests one at a time and eventually was able to proceed when I was down to a couple.

1 Like

i’m bugued in this quest too

cmon blizz you can do 1 thing good? fix this pls

Tried Abandoning all quest, and still doesn’t work

THIS IS THE WINNER, THANK YOU! perfect.

Sidequests can be hidden in the questlog, especially if you’re in a different area. This will fix it.

1 Like

Have to complete or abandon all Artisan’s Supply quests to fix this

6 Likes

It was the Artisan Supply quest for me. As soon as I abandoned it, was able to complete it.

7 Likes

Yep! Same for me. Removing my artisan quest from my quest log let me finish grind the herbs

3 Likes

Protect this man at all costs

This was the one blocking a guildmate. Glad to have found this thread. Thanks all!

This same thing happened to me and it was the artisan quest that was causing it to glitch. Sad that Blizz can’t even get questing right.

1 Like