'Om Nom Noodles' is Open for Business

Keep it up, Om Nommers. :slight_smile:

Tonight Om Nom Noodles is doing some public Noodle Shop RP (walk-ins welcome!) at our restaurant location in ‘Essential Components’ shop in central Mage Quarter, SW, across from the Blue Recluse.

Starting at 7:45p realm time and through the evening, so stop on by!

:wink:
:ramen:

ALSO! Hollowlight Ventures will be setting up shop close by (in ‘Larson’s Clothiers’ beside the Blue Recluse) at the same time, so walk over there to browse while you nom your noodles! They’ll be selling curios, rare treasures, potions, and alchemy supplies.

:herb: :gem: :prayer_beads: :amphora:

1 Like

Definitely recommend the food from here! Had lovely ribs on a bed of rice and fresh white tea, fantastic!

1 Like

I have had the wonderful privilege of visiting their food carts. Great food! I definitely recommend Om Nom Noodles! My hubby is partial to Pandaren cuisine as well! :heart: Well, after catfish and apple cider that is! :smile:

1 Like

Noodles… All day every day!

2 Likes

Tonight Om Nom Noodles is doing some public Noodle Shop RP (walk-ins welcome!) at our restaurant location in ‘Essential Components’ shop in central Mage Quarter, SW, across from the Blue Recluse.

ALSO! Hollowlight Ventures will be setting up shop close by (in ‘Larson’s Clothiers’ beside the Blue Recluse) at the same time, so walk over there to browse while you nom your noodles! They’ll be selling curios, rare treasures, potions, and alchemy supplies.

1 Like

Tea time?? :tea:

1 Like

Cheers! Noodle day. :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

:ramen: day?? :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to WoW in general, but have been super interested in starting doing rp and making a character on one of the rp servers. Your service looks really interesting and I would love to learn more before I dive in. I work a lot and am usually available at nights. I’ll try to whisper one of you when I get there chance, but to make it easier, if you see this first could you just add me so we could discuss more. My bnet is Chiulin#11263. Thanks a bunch in advance!

1 Like

1 Like

Noodle night??? :smiley:

1 Like

Will the noodle shop be open tonight? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it will!

We’ll have our Midsummer special menu and our usual one. Starting at 7:45p realm time and through the evening, so stop on by!

Sending the love! :heart:

1 Like

Om Nom Noodles will be at the annual Tournament of Ages this year again…this time, as a travelling booth.

August 4th - 10th, from 8 - 10p realm time, at the Argent Tournament Grounds in northeast Icecrown, Northrend.

You can check out our booth information here:
https:// toamoonguard. fandom. com/wiki/Om_Nom_Noodles?action=edit&section=2

1 Like