Olympus is Finished

Prepared has arrived.

https://streamable.com/l5ye5

4 Likes

Olympus owns your face, and your server shudap and bow to your daddy asmong

1 Like

i normally don’t care about mutli-boxers but this guy running 40 has crashed zones/servers, he’s camped dead realms, and takes up 40 ques.

HE needs removed, he’s been nothing but problems since he started.

2 Likes

awesome!

I can’t get my MB set up to stay that close to one another haha

You will be Aoe’d down. Zzzz. No one gives a damn about MB’s.

h ttps://i .imgur.com/CjsMapO.png

that wasn’t hard though

A level 60 toon wiped the floor with a bunch of level 22’s? Color me surprised.

A level 60 combat daggers rogue with no aoe whatsoever against 40 level 24s? Not sure if you think I just one shot the entire raid all at once or what?

I am Sick of Seeing people hand this leech gold to fund his expensive toys when we REAL WOW Players are out here Grinding the real way to get our mounts ….

To the Leader of Olympus is nothing more than a glorified millionaire cry baby who is losing his beloved guild(s) even his own officers closest to him are sick and tired of his baby whiney bs ….

He sits there in his chair drinking his soda’s his locks of hair are falling out while dismissing those WHO GIVES HIM THE GOLD to fund his epic mount or to get a legendary made or such.

I’ve seen 100’s of people asking him for help and he blows them off people give him insignificant stuff and he delete’s it Hey Olympus Leader these people who give you gold work hard grind for hours and WTF DO YOU DO? sit there in SW or IF and have it handed to you… you’re not out there farming or grinding for you own guild like a REAL GUILD LEADER SHOULD BE DOING instead your glorify yourself and let people hand you stuff !!! you’re Sad You’re Pathetic and You’re worse than a ninja looter you’re a leech.

Lemme ask you a Question … WTF have you done truly to help this server? WTF have you done to pay it forward to the people who adore you and worship you? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you haven’t done anything for them they’ve done plenty for you and you sit there atop of your mountain looking down saying to yourself that they’re all peons all insignificant and unworthy while you get what you want.

I Mean C’mon You’re losing your other guilds JZ is getting more love than you do you’ve been targeted by a Certain Shadow Priest who has destroyed you desposed you and your guildies as well ……

Pretty Soon Olympus Will Fall and when it does you’ll be insignificant and unwanted ….

1 Like

Bruh… we all know this is true. Only fanboys WKs give him gold for attention.

2 Likes