Older Returning Player LFG

Been out of the game for a few years and looking for a casual raiding guild with older players. Folks that understand work, kids and life has a way to hose things up.

Currently leveling a bm hunter, ele shaman and frost mage. Comfortable with all three.

1 Like

Hi Grumpyhunter!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th.
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hi Grumpy!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Felweed Cartel is just returning to the game after a long break too. Most of us in our late 30’s with some older and some younger but we get the parent life. Former AOTC raiders looking to smash some content and have fun doing it. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 if you’d like to come check out the discord and meet the gang just give me a shout.

Hey hit me up! I’ve love to see if we might be a fit

Hi Grumpyhnter! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Illidari Scourge] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Illidari Scourge] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

Hey Grumpy!

Sunday Drivers would love to have you check us out! We’re a guild made up of mostly older folk who just hang out and enjoy different aspects of the game together. We haven’t gotten a raiding group going at this point, but it is something we’re hoping to do as a guild. The pace will most likely be slow and it will be a learning experience for everyone. With us, we’re family and everyone is welcome to play the game the way that they want.

If you’re horde, just search for Sunday Drivers in the guild finder. Have an awesome day!