Older Players Welcome

<Over The Hill Crew> Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt is looking for older players who prefer to take the scenic route. We plan to take our time leveling, running dungeons at a slower pace, and trying new classes with a familiar group with no judgement. Start fresh or bring an older character. This is a new guild and we are just starting out. Come join the fun and help us grow! If interested whisper Hettie or anyone in the guild for an invite.
I had a similar idea for a guild not too long ago. Good luck.
Thank you! Feel free to come join us.
I looked for you guys the other day so I could put an alt in your guild, but no one was on. :p
Until we grow a bit more, that may be the problem. However, we would love to have you so keep trying! I will be on within the next hour or so. We are growing. It is simply a slow process. I am sure that is how it goes with any new guild. :D Edit: We are growing at a decent rate. We are up to 70 members. We have also created a sister horde guild with the same name on Ravenholdt. We have a community for both guilds to help one another as needed. We are leveling 19’s for xp off battlegrounds. We run low level dungeons every Saturday night right now until the members manage to level up for higher content. If you are interested in meeting other players who like a family community and are helpful then join us!