OLder folks look no further- Timeless Titans (A) - Proudmoore - looking for new friends

Are you tired of the relentless pursuit of the latest and greatest in gaming? Do you prefer the warmth of camaraderie over the cold efficiency of min-maxing? Timeless Titans (Alliance) is recruiting, and we’re on the lookout for casual, older players (40+) who appreciate the art of gaming at a leisurely pace and who want to make new friends.
Casual Atmosphere: No need to stress over gear scores or perfect rotations. We embrace the casual side of gaming and appreciate each player’s unique style.
Time-Tested Wisdom: We’re a guild of seasoned players who understand that gaming is about enjoying the journey, not just reaching the destination.
Helpful Community: Need assistance with a quest or just want some company during your adventures? Our members are always ready to lend a hand or share a tale.
Relaxed Raids: Conquer old content with ease and a smile. We appreciate the joy of revisiting classic dungeons and raids without the pressure of world-first achievements.
Age Before Skill: We value experience and maturity over in-game skills. If you appreciate a friendly, welcoming environment, you’re a perfect fit!
No Pressure Gameplay: Whether you’re a casual gamer or just getting back into the swing of things, you’ll find a home with us.
How to Join: We are looking for any class, spec, and levels are welcome, regardless of experience! So if you think you might be a fit for our guild look us up in the guild finder or send a whisper to Mayrik/Thundermalt. Join Timeless Titans and rediscover the joy of gaming at your own pace!

Embrace the Timeless, Join the Titans!

1 Like

Mayrik, I’m a 47-year-old woman coming back to WoW after a 15 year hiatus. I’m looking for a guild that’s casual and social. I’ve just created a character on Proudmoore, and I’ll send you a whisper when I get out of the starting zone.

1 Like

Hello Gyllian, just look us up in the guild finder and give us a try, if it isnt right for you no hard feeling, we have a great little bunch of us older people…

bump goes the road