Older Average Player LF the same in a guild

Hello, Long time player that took a lot of the last x-pack off due to moving across the country, building a house ect., I was with an awesome AOTC guild, but they are in the EST zone and when I sit down for the evening to play most of them are getting off line. I am a M+/raider but I am old so not as good any longer(never was that good). But mostly can stay out of the poop. I always try to min/max keep an eye on parse. I do have a good sense of humor and can take it as good as I can dish it.

Right not I have a 80 BM hunter ilvl 570, 80 Havoc DH ilvl 580, and a fresh 80 ret pally.

This was posted under my EST toon, I am now on Proudmoore, Silvermoon realms.

What I am looking for is a guild that raids with a starting time of 6pm-8pm PST or MT and raids for however long. That likes to down bosses but not to the point of you must do this dps or your out. I understand there is a bottom line but not like a top 1% guild going for world first. I am in it for the social, fun aspect while getting loot. A middle aged team would be great.

I do travel for a living but travel always with a gaming laptop. There is always that occasional delayed flight, bad hotel internet or just a long work day to get home off the road earlier.

[H] Too Old for This Crit – Veteran Players, Casual Vibes, All Fun! Sounds like you’re right up our alley!

Hi Qwivers (great name!),

In all respects we sound like a good fit, except start time. We generally kick off 10:30 PM Pacific Time. This may be too late for you, but if not, please reach out! We are in particular in need of Ranged DPS to go into normal raid on Tuesday for some casual, no blamestorming fun.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

hey Qwiver - hit me up we can talk! awps#1378. I think you will like what we have built and are continue to build on. we start at 830EST its close to what you are looking for in times but not exact.

If you are still looking feel free to give us a gander :slight_smile: <Loot Sold Separately> Area 52 Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. LFM - #5 by Jarion-area-52

I just started a new guild, old questers. i’m 59 and too old and slow to keep up with the younger gohung players. I do professions, world quests, and follower dungeons for now, but would like to find a few good friends to maybe delve with or run dungeons later. I have tanked, healed, and dps’d in the past.

Polarity - US Thrall - Horde is currently recruiting Ranged DPS, a rogue, and Heals for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. We are currently 6/8N 1/8H NP. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you! We Would be happy to have you join our ranks!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374