Old WrA RPer here, how’s MG doing?

Used to play a long time ago— WrA seems dead now. How’s the rp here? Where’s my fellow dwarves?

1 Like

Hey! Fellow Former WRA Alliance person here. From what I’ve seen quite a few of the dwarves I knew from the Meadhall on WRA are on MG alliance now. Its definitely a different culture from WRA but MG A is going strong.

Here be Dwarves:

2 Likes

Been considering a brief resub if only to try out the new xpac. WrA seems rather dormant aside from the big discord server, and while MG has a reputation, it’s also the strongest place for Alliance RP. How has the post-xpac lull been treating the server?

I see you, Zenfrox. Get back in here.

It’s not quite the Mead Hall of old, but there’s players over here!

Moon Guard Alliance is very active, still. Horde is growing, too recently.

3 Likes

Any core Discord server, yet? WrA has one, but MG seems to live on the main cross-realm event calendar server.

discord.gg/2tHJ49Q

There ya go.

2 Likes

I used to play on WRA as well and many guilds ended up transfering over to moonguard, its a great realm here we have RP, PVE, PVP we have everything here this is one of the most active, accepting and loving communities of all times.

If you can get over the random /whisper to ERP you’ll love it here haha.

Stay out of Goldshire and the mage district and you don’t get any.

hmmmmm i’ve never had issues int he mage district just gold shire.

I get attempts at it semi-regularly at the dang auction house. Nowhere is safe.

OMGosh!.. You Too!!! I blame it on the AH being so crowded! Too many bodies smooshed together!

BUT… I can say I personally know several WRA Hordies that migrated over to MG in favor over WRA, so the community on the Red side is definitely growing!

1 Like

I can be out in the world in the most remote place, and sometimes I’ll just get randomly hit with one. From someone who’s not even in the same zone as me. They just gank ya sometimes.

MG still needs an annual purge

Is this discord just for Ally or Horde as well?

Both of them