Old Top 30 Prot Pally LF Guild

Left the game in Highmaul after irl came up. Was raiding in top 20-30 US at the time with Vulgar on Sargeras, have more top 50 us xp throughout mop as well. Coming back to the game for Shadowlands and looking for a semi-casual/semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 nights a week(any time/day after 630 pm cst) and are striving to achieve CE each tier.

I don’t exactly expect to be raiding this tier as its almost over and my character is not caught up as I’m just coming back. Shadowlands is a good time to reset and start again so feel free to reach out if you have an questions.

Btag: Latondra#1899

Sounds like you would fit right in with us, let’s have a chat!

Hey Latondra! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 8/12M and working on Drest. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793