Old Timer Terenas

Oh, what’s this?

1 Like

What I meant to say was, Oh, what’s this?

2 Likes

Just checking in every so often. It’s nice to see familiar names again.

I played Herc, gnome warrior in Stehlen Life. Looking forward to Classic release!!!

Omg Stonreighn and Fred, blasts from the past!

I’m still playing this silly game, 12 years later. Only Horde now, FER DER HERDE

There will be a few of us old timer Terenas players on Classic. We’re still kicking around playing other games together. Looking forward to it for sure.

That’s great to hear. I’m not sure if some of the people i played with are coming back or not; Calis, Tazi, Veven, not sure if you remember them. I still have contact occasionally with Calis & Veven, hopefully they’re back as well as Tazi. Let me know what server you plan on playing on and I’ll make a toon there.

1 Like

Some familiar names in here for sure. I dabble, but will be returning for Classic as a fury warrior ofcourse.

<3 Furiah…

Seeing all these old names bring back some memories. Wife and I will be back for classic her name was Mystika. Don’t forget 8/13 you can reserve your names!

Jesus this brings back memories.

Hey Dimmes. /wave

-Whitefold

Could have sworn Dimmeadale was a hunter.

Hey buddy, I plan on playing a bit on the classic servers watch. I don’t know what server I will choose, yet, but that will be worked out. I think of all the time that I played back in the day and I know for a fact that there’s no way I can do that anymore. Ten straight hours a day, nope. This old man needs a few naps throughout the day. Nice to see an old face (even if it is a digital one) like yours still around.

I would like to think I can play like I did then, but that’ll never happen. My wife will kill me and my kid will forget who I am. But, I’m still super excited!

Legends of Terenas/Blood of Virtue/Blood of Vengeance will be rolling Horde on Herod PvP, would love to see more friends!

omg Vidalia, I was in VV I think it was, first time we cleared MC and BWL.

Ditto. My lady would straight up murder me if I went back to 8+ hours a day on WoW and raided, lol. We ‘‘hung up the cleats’’ a while back and have to bask in the distant memories of times past.

I remember when you dueled my esteemed colleague Fredbsd outside of AQ40 during the ‘‘gong’’ event. that was the first time I ever saw Fred duel anyone and I believe it lasted like 30 minutes, lol. Those were fun times.

Old people!

Love seeing some familiar names in this thread!

Crazy to see the Terenas toons who leveled up to pre-level 120 squoosh or to BFA and then “died” out. Eww. RIP ya’ll.

OMG fer sure WTF.

/sad

Ballin’.

Maybe.

/emote Almalexia plays violin for OG Terenas. Hardly knew ya! And that’s okeeday by me!