Old Timer Terenas

Looking for some of y'all to play with still. Or did you all die from old age? Am I the last person standing at the terenas nursing home? wont let me post on my shiny new moose :(
6 Likes
Hi, Viser!

I'm still on from time to time, as well as my son, Miloughah/Jessfree/Tesh. The guild has been very quiet lately...we were just talking about that and hope it will get better and be more lively once the expansion arrives.
1 Like
Sedarfish/Forsedar here.

I haven't returned to Terenas, and don't plan on it. Going into BfA with an 11/11M guild (I had to take a break for IRL reasons).

If any of ya'll end up horde, we can certainly pound out some mythics.
Hey Viser! I just came back to check things out after yet another break. Will be playing a Shaman on the Horde side {Terenas} named Toxan. Hope all is well in the RL.
Nostalgia hoooo
HEY ITS THAT GUY WHO TOOK HALF THE STEHLEN LIFE BANK!

02/03/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Vìser
Looking for some of y'all to play with still. Or did you all die from old age? Am I the last person standing at the terenas nursing home? wont let me post on my shiny new moose :(
1 Like
Still Alive and Kicking. Just on a different toon on a different server =D
1 Like
I remember you. More importantly however, is Opera recruiting?
It's nice to see some familiar names from over a decade ago.

-Cecilia
Viser, it's been a long time with no see.
02/22/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Matarique
Hi, Viser!

I'm still on from time to time, as well as my son, Miloughah/Jessfree/Tesh. The guild has been very quiet lately...we were just talking about that and hope it will get better and be more lively once the expansion arrives.

@Matarique - I have a toon in Knights of Ironforge as well that I do not play much. I am wondering what the plan is for raiding. I have not heard any talk about it. Are people at least grouping up to quest or quest in warmode now that BFA is out?
02/03/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Vìser

Viser - I've been on Hydraxis since 2007 and then was there during the merger of Hydraxis-Terenas and got to witness all the "disapproval" chat messages from both sides (Hydraxiz vs Terenas) as they went at each others throats lol.

Are there not enough people in your guild on when you are on? It looks pretty big with a bunch of 110+s. I'm typically on at night (after 9:30pm CST) due to family time/responsibilities. So if you are on then, send me a request. My battletag is Eithran#1845.

I'm also considering creating a guild for late nighters on Hydraxis-Terenas. Got a little interest from others so far. But again, I don't know what your schedule is.
07/17/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Peragus
Nostalgia hoooo
Not 120 yet? :)
1 Like
Just here for the cookies and punch.

(typical, will play story...log off for a few years...rinse/repeat)
3 Likes
I was in assertive discipline wayyyy back in the day. I wonder where they all went every now and again. Scattered to the wind.
[quote="207601781189"]
I'm also considering creating a guild for late nighters on Hydraxis-Terenas. Got a little interest from others so far. But again, I don't know what your schedule is.

This just made me think of <Offtime>

speaking of old guilds, anyone still playing that was in <Hitmen> or <Vylos Voral>?
I'm working night shift for the foreseeable future, although I do plan on dropping this paladin for a warrior when I finally unlock DI Dwarves. So if you want to do some smaller group content late night I usually have thursdays or weekends off depending on my need to be on site.
/wave
I am playing on another server after an break since cata.
Terenas Vet checking in here,

Whassup Bishes, any one still around from Regicide / LUA ?
Johndoes is gay.