Old time player looking for friends

Greeting and well met! I have recently return to my old server of Azjol-Nerub, but that doesn’t matter to much. I have been away for a long time. The last I saw of this game it was a week into Lich King, but when family gets in the way and your forced to make a choice… Well anyho, now that kids are grown up a bit an able to take care of themselves I am back part time. I am looking for a guild that is a little of everything. Raid, but not forced too if chose not to, Dungeons a lot, and crafting.

I come back into this crazy world and found my account was of coursed hacked at one point and everything that could be sold or traded was gone. So here I am standing in my skiffies in the middle of Org. I took the option to up my character just to get them some gear, but come to find I can no longer fly, what is this sorcery. Oh questing again to begin to fly…yea yea same old ploy with WoW.

Enough of my prattling on and let me get down the the meat and tadders. I am looking for a guild that like to help bring people up, don’t worry I am not one of those, “Hey thanks for the gear!” drop guild types I am looking for a laid back group that likes dry humor and horrible dad puns. Interested shoot me a message and lets chat.

I have:
110 Priest Blood elf
110 Shaman Orc
112 Warrior Orc
110 Paladin Blood elf
All on the same shard

1 Like

Hi, Malcanthet!

We may be just the guild you are looking for! Hope you will check us out! To learn more, please visit our Guilded portal (guilded.gg/CraziesAgain) and/or see below.

Click for Recruitment Post!

We would be interested in chatting with you so hope you will reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999.

Best of luck in your search; hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Thank you for replying! Looking into transferring, for I think I have another friend on that server as well. All my old friends are gone on this server, so nothing is holding me to the server I was on. I have sent out a discord friend invite to your recruitment officer and hope to hear from them soon.

Wonderful! Look forward to meeting you :grinning:

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, but we are alliance. We are a semi casual raiding guild but we do run 5 mans throughout the week whenever we have the interest. We are almost all adults with jobs and kids and understand real life responsibilities. While we do hope to find raiders who will consistently raid we do not require it. We definitely have the dad jokes and the “that’s what she said jokes” down. If you wish to talk a bit more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3…

Unfortunately leveling 1-120 is a pretty solo affair now. However, I think I might have a guild that meets your expectations at max level and if you rerolled on server we would help you out as much as we could.

Paintrain United (Area 52) - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week. We use a community for cross realmers from low pop servers to raid, currently have 5-6 people cross realming but are going to stop that next raid tier.

Guild info:
We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. Lot of retired and Active Duty military. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend meeting with us in discord and let us know what you want out of a guild because rerolling is hard…and I would want to be sure about a place before I committed.

/ cheers Kirk

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339