Old Thread - No Longer Relevant <Lordaeron Unbound> (Oceanic)

Indeed! The Strawmen are not of a traditional guild structure. Any Forsaken which poses the communication means of our collective is considered as important as a member, at least to me.

Thank you for all you do.

1 Like

Our event was a success - the members of Lordaeron Unbound, with the aid of two of the Strawmen who are united in our cause, have managed to occupy the semi-ruined settlement of Fenris Isle.

I look forward to the next mission.

1 Like

Just a small bump - weā€™re still continuing with our weekly events on Mondays! 1am PST. 8pm AEST (7pm for Queenslanders)

I love yā€™all

1 Like

Ever heard the expression, ā€˜things that go bump in the nightā€™?

You know what goes bump in the night?

This oceanic guild thread, right here.

2 Likes

would yā€™all like a worgen to beat up on for your RP arc?

Itā€™s definitely worth considering! Weā€™ve been fighting against certain aspects of the Silverpine feral worgen, specifically. (The Bloodfang Pack) In fact, recently, we lost our base to an attack - it was simply undermanned!

Feel free to reach out to me via in-game mail or whispers if youā€™d like. Best toons to reach me on are Sarestha (Hordeside) and Charlesh (Allyside)

1 Like

That event last night was a nice change of pace for me. Wish I could have stayed till the end, but three hours is all I could last that early in the morning.

Still, Iā€™ll be at the Monday one.

Get back up there!

Thereā€™s an event this Monday at 1AM server time for people interested in checking this awesome group out!

Updated the post with a bit of a blurb about our headquarters! Over the course of RP, weā€™ve claimed Fenris Keep as our base!

2 Likes

The guildā€™s going strong! As of our last main event, we had 15 attendees! If you want an oceanic RP experience with regular RP, give Lordaeron Unbound a shot! :smiley:

2 Likes

Donā€™t like her posts, sheā€™s alliance. And her guild is a tabard guild. Clearly she canā€™t be trusted.

2 Likes

15 guildies?

At that event? 14 plus a certain deathstalker who likes to lurk with us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would also lurk with you guys if I was awake at that time. :smile_cat:

1 Like

We are the night. :ghost:

1 Like

Spooky skeletons and friends.

Happy to see more Oceanic guilds, lotta late night folks on who canā€™t find a guild to do stuff with during those hours.

1 Like

I know bumping threads is against the TOS

Iā€™d never break our glorious rules.

So this post is not about bumping threads, noā€¦ Itā€™s uhā€¦

About my helmet.

Yes!

My nice new helmet.

Itā€™s for my guild.

The guild you should all join.

The guild outlined in this post. :wink:

2 Likes