Old school player LF srs guild

I’ve played since launch. every raid up to WowLK and then off and on(lost intrest after that). Lf friendly, serious raiding guild. Pvp is also a must for me I made it to rank13 back in the day. Please don’t bother if you are not serious about progression.I am looking to main a mage this time around. As long as you have a spot on the raid team Hmu.

2 Likes

Hey Coolguy here, while I don’t have a good guild for you I have a lot of support for you my friend you’re the best and deserve the best. I hope you make it big my friend and I can’t wait to see you on top!

Hey Manlover, we’re gonna be a semi-hardcore guild, we really just need a lot of bodies at this point, so if you have lots of friends it’d be a big help. We’re getting good on what our required people are, but we just need bodies as I said, and it’d be nice to have you. Our goal is to clear the raids in a timely fashion. However we aren’t going to be a primarily a PvP guild as we are on a PvE server, buuuuuuuuuut I know myself is gonna try to PvP as much as I can outside of farming stuff for PvE. And I’m sure there will be plenty of others that’ll want to PvP as well.

What spots are open? how full?

a lot and not so full yet so u can get a core roll hopfuly

join our discord and talk to nano he should still be in it

Hello I think you might enjoy our guild. We plan to clear all PVE content, do WPVP and Battlegrounds. We are also in need of mages. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/nGWqPh]

Hey Bellagraced,

You sound like a great potential recruit. We’re in SKeram (PvP-eastrn), I’m sure you’d find a great home with us… the GREYBEARDS. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild, PvE focused, casual friendly, I’d love if you’d consider us,

We’re all experienced folks, been playing since vanilla, we have jobs/kids, etc…But at the same time we still get to enjoy our favorite hobby! :slight_smile:

1 Like

we are a (semi) hardcore PvP and PvE guild

lots of players looking to grind to r13 and 14 asap

will also be raiding 3 nights a week, and we are looking to get pre raid gear / level 60 within just a few weeks

Most of CookieParty are people in their 30s-40s and played 15 years ago. :slight_smile:

If you are looking for a Raiding guild or just a place to hang - we’ll be grinding like crazy starting in a few days :slight_smile:

wow another hopping place to drop a line in.

Hey Manlover,

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Skeram catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Skeram as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone and is a reasonable queue.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Another Generic Guild Recruitment Video

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

~Borris

P.S. we don’t give you the discord link too easily on purpose: we are not looking for lazy schmucks waiting to get carried, we expect effort and drive out of our people!