Old School Eitrigg Folks?

I left and never looked back but i do miss my old friendos

Yes, I was in COA, played Mordichai the mage

No longer live here anymore, but good to see some legends still kicking from the old days! Game on everyone!
-Spazz

1 Like

Still here, Val… Still in We Know atm. Been here since beta…

1 Like

Ol school Eitrigg, was alliance lock first toon, been a long time, was thinking of going back for some nostalgia. Been on horde since BC, miss a bit of the ally side.

I’ve always been an old school shu halo, sad to see our servers so low in population

I was briefly on Shu’halo what were the big guilds there back in the day?

How old school are we talking? Like Shut up and Pull and The Millenion old school or a little newer?

Hello fellas :sunglasses:

Dang what a blast from the past, Valisa me you and Natalisa the warlock used to run dungeons and then you got me into we know. I still remember the day you got me in all these years later, you guys were waiting for everyone to show up to zul gurub and I won the arena event. The rest is history. I played a hunter named Sarden. Some of the best times of my life playing wow with people on eitrigg. Hope your doing well bro.

Aw! Sarden! What a sweet reminder. Those were some good days. :smiley:

I definitely feel the same. I really enjoyed my time in WoW, especially around that time. I’ve been doing well, and I hope you have been too!

Hi Brorn! Hope you’re doing well!

I’ll do… Kinda looking for a raiding guild though… hehe…

Came back for classic/shadowlands. sad to see almost no one from my tbc/wotlk days i recognize since ive been back. Og toon names were Rilly/Celibi/Bragar

I was on Eitrigg back in the day… you’re name seems familiar. I think you were in a guild with my hubby, Dronaek. You guys called him “Dr O”. I played horde and many ppl hated me lol. Meh, i was way younger. Had much to learn lol. Nice to see a familiar name. And, in my old age now, that i can remember still lol.