Old Rexxar Player

Good day everyone.

I am feeling nostalgic, and when I first started playing WoW in the late 2000s, Rexxar was my first server, with this exact character I’m posting as. Clearly I’ve transferred servers but this is the same character, I swear!

Anyway, I remember a time on rexxar when Dwarfnasty (If anyone remembers that character name.) would troll trade chat, and there’d be good times to be had etc. This was years ago.

But actually, and if this is not allowed then disregard or I can delete the post, but there is an old friend of mine whom I lost contact with. I met them in what must have been 2008/2009, and I have thought of them recently and I just want to see if by chance they might see this, or someone remembers them, and I dunno… This is like a missed connections kind of thing?

She played a Night Elf Priest named Curatias, and I have many wonderful memories with them in Wintergrasp and carrying on, and I’d just like to see if there’s any chance of finding them and reconnecting.

I’ve already searched the armory, and there are no characters with the name that can be found.

SO yeah, if there is anyone who might be able to help, please!

Thanks for the time!

2 Likes

Dwarfnasty was a funny dude. He and I would have some wild battles in wintergrasp from time to time.

2 Likes

Oh Dwarfnasty. He and I would do arenas a lot in TBC. Good times.

2 Likes

I would do anything for Curatias.

1 Like

I remember Carnatia, and of course my blue angel Curatias.

I did spend a lot of time in Wintergrasp, most of it in the graveyard after getting my a$$ handed to me.

Dwarfy was nice enough to have me in his guild.

2 Likes

Well dang it’s been a minute or two. Some old school names up in here.

I took an 11 year break lol. But I came back at the end of shadowlands and currently enjoying dragonflight. Hope everyone’s been doing ok over the years.

/cheers.

DN

3 Likes

Well derp…I at least had to reply with my main account. Didn’t see it was my dk before.

/facepalm

5 Likes

Hey b’y good to see ya! I am glad you weren’t a fever dream!

2 Likes