Old raid content

More needs to be done to make old raid content soloable. Trying to farm old gear for timewalking and after 2 evenings if progression I get to a boss that just chains an ability that removes all abilities making it impossible. Big mad. After giving up I read about all the examples of old raid content impossible to solo and there is a lot that needs to be fixed and just gets ingnored. One of my favorite things to do before I quit was farming old content. Coming back to this mess makes me question why I even did.

1 Like

Can you be more specific? Everything through the end of Legion should have no issue for a max level character with 2 exceptions. Mythic Eonar requires some understanding of the encounter and practice to manage everything alone. Mythic Kil’jaedan appears to be bugged and won’t drop his immunity in the dark intermission, even after the adds are killed. Illidan isn’t showing up and I imagine the two issues are connected. If you have the damage you can hard burn him from 40% down to 0 before he finishes the Deceiver’s Veil cast.

If you’re doing BfA raid content, that is brand new Legacy content, and may require a max level character with more gear and a little more effort until the end of the expansion.

If you’re trying to solo Shadowlands raid content, it is not yet Legacy content and won’t be until the next expansion. Some players may find ways to solo some of the bosses, but they will not be easy for most people.

Everything up through Legion mythic raids is soloable. BFA and SL 5 mans are soloable. BFA and SL raids are mostly soloable on normal and heroic with a couple exceptions like Mythrax, which require mechanics removals.