Old player coming back LF guild

Hey there. Old player coming back to the game after being away for a good 6 years or so … I loved Wpvp, light RP, running BGs and Arenas, etc. I was in Clan Battlehammer for a few years and now I find out they left the server some years back. Crud.

IRL I’m older (51), easy going, looking for a more laid back guild that loves pvp and just playing the game. I’m on Tancred (Pal), Naingrim (H), Tiberius (DK), Obmi (W) … casual player.

Thanks.

2 Likes

CBH is still on the server. Their attendance is currenty split between retail and classic at the moment, but they are not gone from the server.

2 Likes

Oh. Okay thanks for that info.

You’re welcome to join Northmen Empire on any characters that’s not an elf, we are everything you mentioned, and I also used to be CBH through MoP and WoD. Any skill level is welcome

2 Likes

Join WSB, it’s pretty chill and a lotta fun

3 Likes

I was actually in WSB for about a month years back when I changed my paladin to a Blood Elf. lol fun bunch truly … but I just don’t care for playing Horde :frowning: … but thanks for the invite!

pa. Oh my bad, the H was for class, Hunter.

I get that. The only thing that I like about the Horde is the undead race. Aside from that, I just love Alliance. Plus we get some seriously creepy stuff, which I love.

1 Like