Old player coming back…feral or Balance?

Which is better for leveling? I used to love my Druid as feral to level with. I’m now thinking Balance is just as good now? Am I wrong? Or just stay with feral?

I’m sure they’re comparable. I haven’t leveled in a long time to be honest but I don’t think anything is particularly bad at leveling. As far as questing, I nuke everything as boomy. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’ve found Feral faster when leveling, and Balance after max level.

You can quickly go mob to mob with zero downtime spent casting (just run around rake and thrash tagging and the occasional bite, the tiger fury reset talent is amazing for this).
You also move faster as feral (you’ll take resto affinity for leveling). So cave quests are faster.
Your stealth is better.

And most importantly, you get to be a cat and not a chicken.

2 Likes

Feral has been the best Druid leveling spec (in the outdoors) for… possibly ever.

At max level, it’s what you want to play in terms of playstyle.

4 Likes

Bear.

Option A) Insta-queue chain dungeons.

Option 2) pull all mobs in area>roll face on Thwipe buttons.

Between the two, I usually find Feral better for leveling.

1 Like

Feral is by far better for questing. Faster movement, infinite energy, more CC, infinite healing, no spell pushback.

If you you level through dungeons though, you are going to want to be able to play guardian or Resto for faster que times.

I have been using feral to level. I tried balance at first, but it just seems so boring now.