Old Mounts

imagine catering to casuals

1 Like

imagine catering to neckbeards

Gelknar is a secret agent for blizz

1 Like

imagine creating content for your game and being impartial to who will be able to and who will not be able to complete that content… sounds kinda like how vanilla wow was designed…

1 Like

Literally the donut philosophy that spawned this game lmao.

1 Like

exactly, its about what “you” put into it.

Is that why everyone hates me?

from what you’ve said so far… your gameplay ideology is antithetical to the philosophy of vanilla wow.

You are the only one arguing this thread, we don’t hate you.

1 Like

Going to have to rephrase that for me. Still working on my degree.
But in answer to “what [I’ve] said so far,” I’m only spitting out what blizzard has already said. I’m not defending Blizz like everyone thinks I am. I don’t have an opinion on unarmorded mounts. Im just providing a different view point from the “Blizz sucks nuts because vanilla isn’t exactly how it was in 2004”
Blizzard is making Classic WoW. Not Vanilla WoW remastered.

We already know what they’ve said, and how to take it apart and demonstrate their position on the issue is terrible.

no… blizzard sucks nuts because they are going out of their way to protect people from losing. That was NEVER a thing in vanilla… most people never even saw Naxx or AQ… should they remove those raids for fear that people will rush to progress in order to see that content?

the reason they gave DOESN’T MAKE SENSE… DOESN’T HOLD UP TO SCRUTINY.

1 Like

Lol fine. Everyone, I concede. You’re all right. Blizzard should just cancel WoW altogether because it’s not 2004 anymore.
I’ve learned my lesson: never try to go against the crowd.

You can say you’re just defending blizzard but I still think you’re anti-OG

1 Like

Yikes. I can see why you don’t get paid for this, but you could charitably defend the party line of someone that can’t afford to pay until you feel you can pull a salary from someone that can.

They can gate 6 phases of content but they can’t gate you upgrading your mount at 60 making it unavailable until phase 2 or 3 therefore still encouraging you to take your time and still giving you the unarmored mounts? Hogwash

1 Like

Let’s throw that on the pile of alternatives to never implementing the mounts while still boosting the supposedly all-important accessibility of them.

That would still be better than nothing.

Yeah. The devs are brilliant. Historical recreation btw

btw btw