Old Models and Animations Still In Game

Jmorph is an updated form of Tmorph and with it you can use the old models and animations.

I don’t have the program because it’s against ToS. However, with Jmorph you can change your character’s appearance to the old models and some old models still use old animations.

They are still in the game files and still accessible. There should be an option in retail that allows you to use the old models and animations just as there was in WoD. An option that only you can see and toggle on or off.

Blizzard also removed the ability to put enchant on hunter weapons, bows and crossbows, in Legion. Blizzard claimed that they lost the ability to show enchants on bows, guns and crossbows but with Jmorph you can put enchants on almost any bow, gun or crossbow.

I would love to see these options added back into the game and I’m sure many other people would like to have them as well. I love some of the new models, such as the blood elf model and when playing my belf I would not want to use the old models, but when it comes to other races I would love to have that option.

4 Likes