Old Man Jim’s BG gearing group

Hello,

Do you like dad jokes? Would you enjoy an older gentleman tell you about the, “good old days”, or would you like unsolicited life advice? Then join me this coming week for Beastlyjim’s horde BG group and have a chance to experience it all.

Here’s some examples of the dialogue that could take place during our fun filled, action packed and totally radical battlegrounds -

Jim - “So what is your degree in?”
Random BG party member #1 - “Anthropology”
Jim - “Good look being poor”

Or

Random BG party member #2 - “I can’t get a girlfriend, girls my age just like bad guys”
Jim - “eat red meat, lift weights and get a crew cut. Stop watching TikTok, it’ll rot your brain”

And

Random BG party member #3 - “grandpajim, do you like the tv show, Euphoria?”
Jim - /remove Random BG party member #3 from group

If this all sounds exciting, join me in the quest for max gear this coming week as all seek the ever changing max item level.

Yours truly,

Peepop Jim

7 Likes

Honour gearing is fast, you won’t have to keep up the struggle for long before sinking into your old folks home recliner and passing out to Murder She Wrote on the community room TV.

4 Likes

False. Don’t make me clip your wings, you winged atrocity.

Also, I watch Bonanza on Wednesday nights.

3 Likes

I queued randoms for 2hrs last night and got half the set. It really is fast, grandpa. Promise.

1 Like

Thank god for that. I approach my final days and my feeble heart could not stand another honor gear/upgrading grind like SL.

2 Likes

If they play their cards right they may get to experience the majesty of me typing non-PC lingo in chat, and talking about women as objects.

1 Like

I’m over 40 and the only times I’ve seen Murder She Wrote or Bonanza were at my grandparent’s house as a kid. Ya’ll must be ancient.

1 Like

I was Lon Chaney’s lover.

4 Likes

So, there’s a 100% chance they’ll behold you talking like this.

Your grandparents sound au courant. Would they like to BG with us?

1 Like

Do the vendors give a discount for AARP?

That would be fantastic. I’ll let you know once I hit 70 and get some honor. I did recommend to Blizzard that between the hours of 3pm-5pm, there should be an honor boost for all senior citizen players. “Early Bird BG Special”.

2 Likes

Solid advice

What level you at Jimbo?

1 Like

Hm, I think logged at 68 1/2.

1 Like

proceed am listenin

3 Likes

You should come listen in real time. We miss you.

My pants just became too tight. Weird.

1 Like

Nooooiccceeeeeee

1 Like

ill get to leveling my horde arms warrior so i can be useless with you guys

1 Like

37 here.

100 percent this.

Add me and I’ll pocket heal you with some awesome “get in there champ” rescues with the all not knowing pres evoker.

1 Like