<Old God River> looking for raiders! DPS + TANK spot open! 8/8 N 6/8 H AOTC bound!

Hey y’all!

Come on down to and join us for some raiding, mythic+, PVP and all around a darn tootin’ good time!

Raid team needs: DPS! Play the class/spec you want to play! The biggest thing we look for in our raiders is a great attitude, consistency and skill as a player!
We also have a TANK spot open!

Raid times: Thursday/Monday starting at 7:30pm EST. We’re cruising through heroic looking for solid, reliable players with great vibes to join us for a fun time each raid night!

About our guild:

We’re a small close knit guild looking to create a fun and stress-free raiding environment this expansion! We’ve been around since BfA, took a break during shadowlands and are back in action for dragonflight! We’re a mature guild (mostly in our 30’s) of adults who like to escape from adulting for a while in WoW. We like to have fun, help each other with mythic+ keys and hit the raid running! We strive to create a safe, friendly and non-toxic raid environment for our team (we don’t do drama, y’all!).

Some of our goals:

AOTC for each raid tier!

Keystone master (Our main runners have it now but we’re down to help others get it as well!! Let’s gooo!)

Raid Achievement and mount runs!

Couple of our guys are working on getting their gladiator set as well! (I don’t PVP but we have a core group who loves PVP if that’s your thing, they’d love to have ya!)

If this sounds like a match for you, shoot me a DM on discord and I can get you invited to our server and guild! <3 My discord: AttacRacc#6973

Just wanted to bump this with a big congrats to our raid team! We are 8/8 N and 4/8 Heroic currently! Let’s go OGR!! <3

DPS spots for our raid team open!

Downed that nasty lady Dathea tonight! We’re onto Broodkeeper now!

Couple of our main raiders have life stuff coming up so we have new spots opening, potentially a tank spot as well! Pop me a discord DM if you’re interested in raiding with us! <3
My discord: AttacRacc#6973