Old gamers only 25+

I play because I find it to be a comforting past time activity normally. The sounds and the sights are relaxing. When I’m playing WoW I usually do not think about anything else. I get more enjoyment from playing video games than watching television.

Why did you post a video of that? She’s horrible. Why? If that’s the type you’re looking for, go to Hollywood. There’s a million of them there.

You didn’t even watch the video. It’s a guy’s experience with older rich guy’s who think they are hitting it off with younger women.

I turn 26 in a few days. I’ve always played video games but sometimes with long breaks of a year or more. It mostly depends on the setting I’m in. I travel often for work, and now I am working overseas with quite a bit of downtime and decent internet. WoW is really just an inexpensive time sink that I enjoy. On average whenever I am deeply into video games I spend way less money and save more.

1 Like

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Yes I am yelling.

1 Like

Also I do appreciate all responses, it’s better than a therapist who gets paid to care. The people’s response is more genuine.

We all play video games at the end of the day.

At this point I’m just waiting for you to say something that sounds like “time to get the police involved.”

3 Likes

well I always loved flying in the maps and farming but now it’s all stale with extra chores aka wqs for azurite.

No, I didn’t but I might watch it later. She annoys me endlessly, all those types do.

She’s a propagandist. I don’t ever suggest anyone watch her as it’s all about sales, money and controlling/manipulating others.
All those pop tarts are about that.

• So anything in her videos is going to be garbage.

WTH is this video. Rich guys with strippers??

How is this even remotely related to real life dating?
Seriously is this who you’re trying to date?

/facepalm

2 Likes

youtubeID= 8zHUGZYRh4E
Removed embedding because thumbnail might be NSFWish
I think you got the wrong link.

Just use logic and put 2 and 2 together. The old guys money is worthless which is why the only type of women they can attract are gold diggers/strippers.

Turn your tv off, that’s not helping. Same with those tart videos.

I say tart because they’re propagandists. Everything from them is just lies, they sell lies.

As for young, angry looking blonds hanging out with older, rich or w/e men, do you really think those men would bother with an angry woman like that?

They wouldn’t (unless they’re creeps). I would hope neither would you. When I said you had options and then said because your height bothers you that you could be rich, I wasn’t entirely serious, more sarcastic.

Just don’t give up. She’s out there, that wonderful woman that you would be so happy with.
She may not look like you imagine but she’ll be fun, funny and smart and that matters more. GL.

I haven’t given up which is why I’m still improving myself for years, my knowledge of skincare and diet have only gotten better as well. I hope people don’t assume that I’m looking for some bombshell to fall for me. I’ve legit fell for 3 girls guys would rate as average or cute but had personalities that I liked. They all ended up with better looking guys/taller. Who’s the shallow one?

I just wasn’t good looking enough thats all

1 Like

On a dating note, I notice many men only try to meet a girlfriend and not make a new friend first beforehand. It is nice to become friendly with somebody and feel trust in them, knowing who they are. That is where real feelings stem from. It’s more than just physical attractiveness and money. I make a mistake of not looking into my partner deeper than I should have before, but when I almost lost him I felt all those things I love about him and never want to lose. My best friend that I can talk to about anything. It is hard to find that but it is beautiful when you do.

I will say being good and strong friends that can work together and willingness to make things work even when life goes crazy is the glue that has kept my marriage together through many ups and downs of 12 years. Not looks or having lots of stuff.

Just have to be you since that is most important and you can’t change that without hurting yourself, that would be a fake you that will not last! So love yourself and someday you meet somebody that will love you too. :heart:

3 Likes

Men and women can’t be friends unless there is no attraction from either side.

Cool story, very very attractive girl told me a story about how she found out her best friend from childhood was trying to have s*x with her. Friendship of over a decade over.

Maybe it has less to do with ‘good looking’ enough and more to do with nature.

A female of any species will look for the best mate to have the strongest offspring with, for best survival odds.

That’s hardwired and is not ever going to change. It also means that there’s a group out there for you to choose from as they will see you as that strongest.

You just have to find her.

2 of them I did, went out to eat friendly convo etc. The other one I was into, I avoided because I’ve only met her the first day and she was a coworker (which I thought was frowned upon). Next week I come back and find out someone else asked her out. Funny thing is she’s still flirty towards me despite dating another guy (realized girls do this naturally so i forgive her)

About time someone agrees with me. People cannot get over there head that dating is still primitive. It’s not influenced by politics like work or school. So just find somewhere to live where I would be genetically superior than most men? I guess a forest somewhere in Malaysia.

I’m 42 and I still play. I grew up playing video games. Started on a TRS80 moved on to Nintendo and so forth. I’LL play games till my hands are so crippled with arthritis I can’t push buttons anymore. It’s what I like to do.

1 Like

Yes, dating is influenced by politics to a degree. What Soul said above is perfect, makes sense.

Anyway, good luck. Say hi to everyone in Madagascar for me.
Btw, those lemurs are actually like raccoons so don’t make them mad. They’ll gang up on you.

1 Like

<3 Thanks lol

1 Like