Old gamers only 25+

Best mate also means and is hardwired to be many things. It’s not just looks and height dude.

It’s can you provide for your family, will you be a good father, will you be a good partner, will you protect your spouse and children.

Again you sound unhappy with your looks, your race and your height. This is something you need to talk about with a professional.

Being provider is no longer needed - Equal job opportunities for women (I won’t call out twitch or social media girls because that would be unfair). “Lucrative” options if she’s not willing to enter workforce.
Good father is subjective - Feminism tells women to be a strong figure rather than docile
Protector - There aren’t savages or tigers trying to sabotage your household. If there are just call the cops. An average urban household does not have this issue.

This is all very…incel-y, it’s actually incredibly discomforting as a woman. This thread had good vibes to it, but I’m feeling pretty uncomfortable regarding the OP’s views on women.

Yikes…

8 Likes

Sorry you feel that way, I’m still trying to understand their psychology. Their ability to manipulate words is really impressive. Also they tend to be more eloquent than men.

As a woman I am telling you those things are important (at least to me and most women I know) and you just dismissed what I directly told you because some anti-feminist angry at women website tells you it’s true.

5 Likes

Literally the way you’re talking is showing that you see women as something less, or a prize to be won. You’re not looking at them like actual people, because that’s what we are: actual people, actual individuals. Every gender has the shallow people, but there are also plenty of down to earth, rational individuals that you will find if you just stopped reading the stuff you’re reading, my goodness.

I second this. Just start acting like a person rather than psychoanalyzing every little thing, man.

5 Likes

Since you’re wondering why you can’t attract women: this is why. Because they can pick up exactly what you’re about, and it screams DANGER. RUN.

4 Likes

I don’t get how you feel that way. I’ve seen guys get cheated on BY GIRLS (this one girl posted a picture of her and “her new bf” on facebook while in a relationship with my friend he wasn’t the same since, guys dumped because they had a pimple on their nose. Maybe I’ve had bad luck but it seems like the majority of the ones I met were shallow. The ones that aren’t vocal speak with their actions, they say looks don’t matter yet date up in terms of looks.

I’m pretty good at hiding my emotions, learned it through life to hide pain or depression.

M’kay, I guess if I met a bunch of people in WoW that are bad at the game, I’ll conclude that all WoW players are bad at the game because of the ones I’ve personally dealt with.

Working in absolutes is a horrible way to live.

You’re not though. If you talk in any way similar to this thread? Then you give off major “Do not talk to me” vibes to just about any woman. I’m only partaking in this conversation because I’m safely behind a monitor with no way of being in any danger.

5 Likes

You’ve thoroughly demonstrated that you are a poor judge of both yourself or others so no, I doubt that very much.

4 Likes

I still play because the friends I made in WoW a long time ago are still around. It’s fun to chat and spend time with people you “grew up” alongside online.

We were teens and in our early 20s when we first started. Now, nearly 15 years later, a bunch of us are married and have families, careers, etc., but still find time to log in on weekends to raid, run dungeons, and share our lives on Discord.

It’s comforting, really.

The problem in many ways is your perception of games.

Many older players are the first generation of gamers; we had parents who never played video games, but the kids did, so it was viewed as childish. Leading to statements like “i’m growing out of video games” - no, your interests in games however may be changing and you may now prefer a different type of game.

Video Games are a medium of entertainment like movies, music, episodic shows, and books. No one ever says things like “I’ve grown out of books” or “I feel ashamed of all the time I spent watching movies” because these are socially acceptable forms of entertainment for all ages.

As we kids age, however, we find ourselves continuing to play video games, and it’s our generation that is helping make video games more mainstream to the point where it stops being seen as so niche. Just like movies, sometimes you can go months or a few years before you see something you really like, and I suspect the same can be said for video games.

I meant in real life, I’m just releasing them here.

Oh yeah, until you hit 50 or so and the divorced gals are coming out of the freaking woodwork!

LOL

ok between the hilarity of 25 as old, and this line, I can’t read any further. We’ve already descended into a bizarre universe that I don’t want any part of.

I was being honest.

Dropping this vid that I’m watching before going to bed

Man, people are so sensitive.

I’m 41, been playing since 3 months after release. Met my wife during BC. Playing WoW brought me the best thing in my life. I take breaks, sometimes lasting weeks, sometimes years, but I always come back. I just enjoy the game.

1 Like

25 is old when you’re in 10th grade, yeah.

1 Like