Old gamers only 25+

I love you Chanel and your wine! :grinning:

I couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Could always use my Discord. It’s pretty quiet since I don’t stream what I used to, so now could be the chance to spruce it up. Be a nice mingling place for WoW players who just want to hang out.

This is so…unnecessary. You can insult the game, but don’t start being mean to individuals. That does not lead to decent discussion of anything and turns into mud slinging.

Let’s keep this thread positive.

2 Likes

Or a community group.

This is what I’ve been doing for every year of my life since I got out of high school. Working out and eating healthy has been part of my life. Only regret is the time I spent gaming which I now got bored of.

For those who think I’m shallow which is not the case. Most girls do care about who they date because it is a status symbol, women are naturally insecure and get some form of validation based on the guy she’s with.

Hey I’d take in a community group… I never did a group or lead anything…

1 Like

He’s listed as 5’9", which is average. If he wears lifts it’s likely because he works in an industry in which male roles are very often cast to actors much taller than average.

You are never - and I mean never - going to get where you think you want to be as a human being if you can’t get it into your head that you need to stop being negative about women at the same time you’re bemoaning the fact that they’re not paying you any attention other than reading some of what you’re writing, muttering “great, another incel” under their breath, and turning away from you in disgust.

This may sound harsh…and it is…but you need to hear it bluntly and internalize it if you have any hope at all of getting out of this headspace.

9 Likes

The most cruel things I’ve witnessed in my life were done by the female gender. The second most cruel things I’ve seen is from males while females cheer and support them. Very disrespectful things.

Finally another person who understands what the dating scene is like right now. The only way you will be able to approach a girl in a public setting is if you stand out aka above average. Pretty much the same as online dating then.

Rejection and used for attention. Call me and label me whatever you want, standards will get worse as time goes on due to depravity. Thankfully, Blizzard Activision will come out with WoW VR for men to cope with lonliness and the sad state of the world.

Don’t see this as a helpful post… what was the intention… what was the last few intentions… you know what, I know care…

I’m above average, and it has nothing to do with how I look. Although, if average is 5, then a 6 is technically going above and beyond… anyway, the real secret is to sincerely not give a damn and then all kinds of opportunities will open up to you.

3 Likes

This, Billyboots.

Put the computer away and go outside, find some real life friends.

1 Like

Men often overestimate their value, you might actually be a 5 even a 4. Dont overestimate yourself because that might lead to disappointment.

You aren’t reaching for help, you are trolling people… sorry for that, hope you find your way.

2 Likes

I could be, you’re right. Fortunately, I never learned how to count properly.

6 Likes

Im over 50.
I havent been addicted to video game in many years until WoW when i started playing 2 years ago this month.
I avoided playing games at all for over a decade. No interest whatsoever. Im amazed any game was able to keep my interest again. Though the devs for this game seem to be bent on running me off.

1 Like

Could you elaborate more on your video game addiction? Were you actually addicted to the point where you neglected real life priorities? Or was the addiction related to habitual gaming where you had to game 2 hours a night. Thanks for responding.

Been playing computer games since pong. Yes, I am that old. Never lost my desire to play games. Key is to take breaks and go do something else for a bit.

1 Like

My rule is if you are younger than my age, 34, you are young and a cute little human being to me. If you are 35 and above, you are old. Not to sound egocentric or anything.

2 Likes

Exactly. If you can’t be taller than the joe at the bar, be funnier. Be more charming, be trendy and approachable. Make him look like the most boring sod who wandered in off the street.

I know exactly where you are coming from and how you are feeling animosity toward women for the rejection, while also feeling lonely and wanting just a few of them to acknowledge and check you out.

It is a hard pill to swallow, but you are at the “your own worst enemy” stage. A lot of people in this thread have given some great advice, focus on turning your perspective around, I know it is a very difficult thing to try and pull a 180 on when you have subjective empirical evidence to support your paradigm, but keeping a hopeful and positive outlook is your best and only chance of meeting someone who is any good.

You can not openly hate on women while secretly hoping one will come along and fix you. Any girl that might be secretly interested is going to can that intrigue really quick after reading the first “I’m a nice guy” post on Facebook. I have been through that cringe factor, and I have friends who are still there and refuse to acknowledge the cause.

Sorry to go all Dr. Phil on you but it sounds like you have a lot of potential that you are suppressing due to bad social experiences. You gotta roll with the punches because that is the kind of strength and tenacity that will help you reel in the good fish.

2 Likes

Didnt realize i was talking to people under the age of 25 here. Saying some ones taste in expansions is dog crap is to intense… next time ill just tip toe around personal feelings. “If you like this expansion, you sir are in bad taste for quality gaming in my opinion. Good day sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!”