Okay, I vote we hate Fistweavers next. What say you?

The mixed signals are killing me. So are we back on the hating MWs train? I wish I could do a poll.

why stop hating ret? they are still just as broken mfs balanced for 3 expansions ahead

tbf, fighting 800 pets is miserable and I donā€™t really feel for the pet spamming specs if they have to deal with a similar level of annoyance that everyone else experiences fighting them.

3 Likes

Youā€™re free to hate whomever you please. Iā€™m not bias. More power to you. In our hate we become stronger as a forum. Let the hate in.

1 Like

Burn the Fistweavers! raaaahhh raaaaahhh ! Take em down!

Weā€™re not done with Rets yet!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/eJrlezLvWnU

Show me you donā€™t know what you are talking about without telling me you donā€™t know what you are talking about.

Revival removes magic poison and disease effects but cannot be used whilst stunned.

Restoral can be used while stunned but can only remove poisons and diseases. It canā€™t removes magic.

And none of them provide immunity to magic like cloak does.

Always did, but my hate isnā€™t at limited. Go for locks, hunters, ele shams, and melee in general too!

1 Like

Do these monks not know that Peaceweaver works with Restoral or something?

I indeed did not know that. The honor talent reds out and says requires revival, so i just assumed it didnā€™t work, but it does indeed apparently work. Thanks for the info.

It works with restoral No it doesnā€™t dispel magic

Yes it makes you immune to magic damage and effects which is often is momentum stopping in most matchups

It is a very powerful button, you are a fool if you think itā€™s not.

Iā€™m glad that our hatred for Fistweaving has turned educational. Look at me, Iā€™m a renaissance man.

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy that thatā€™s just something Iā€™d have never known if I didnā€™t peak at the forums due to a bad tooltip.

1 Like

All good. I still overlook tooltips and Iā€™ve been playing this game way too long to be doing so still.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty meticuluous about doing a once over of all my abilities at least one time. That does no good if the infoā€™s bad on it though. ><

Did you just google revival and read the tooltip or something

1 Like

Fistweaving was better in mop didnā€™t rely on ā€œsmartā€ heals

Fistweaving pretty crazy rn ngl, hard to imagine a better period than now when theyā€™ve made the heal spread so itā€™s less rng, buffed Revival/Restoral so it pretty much tops, and instant enveloping mist with thunder focus smooths the emergency response healing.

It was considered the best shuffle healer before patch, and then it got 3 buffs. Iā€™d be surprised if we didnā€™t see more AWC teams picking it up next weekend for the finals.

It was better designed because you completely controlled what the healing did, not this fire and forget style we have now