Okay, hear me out

The customization of garrisons, done better, without the additions that made major areas ghost towns. No profession hubs, no herbs, no mine, no auction house. Like you said in your thread, for RP purposes or just for general customization. The customization doesn’t have to be horrible, but it doesn’t have to be immaculate.

There can be fun and cool things you can add to be seen, to show off, to express yourself, etc. Just for funsies. It doesn’t need to let me place a specific potted plant in a specific angle on this one table on a rug on a certain tile square or something, but it can still be more in depth than garrison buildings were.

“I want to put this room with these decorations in this spot and have it have this one NPC inside of it.” Bam. There it is.

From your thread…

I guess this is a valid argument, despite how tired it is. I feel like a lot of people always call for cut raid tiers, every time someone asks for something, that most other modern games have had since their inception.

The thing is, there’s multiple teams that work on different things for WoW, in the expansions that get released for it. A raid designer doesn’t need to take a break from raid design to work on player housing. I can see resources going towards developing this kind of idea, but I don’t see it majorly detracting from how things operate normally.

I dunno. Just my two cents. I know player housing isn’t everyones cup of tea, but I always hate to see good ideas with poor execution be completely abandoned, instead of corrected.