Okay Blizzard it’s time to stop listening to us, thank you!

I mean that’s what they said so take it or leave it I guess. It doesn’t sound like that much of a stretch.

I have seen all the dev quotes people have used to support that claim. Each time it was very clear they were using the old massively misinterpreted “we lost the code so we can’t bring back vanilla” which was never said.

So I still ask, where to you get your information that they do not have it. Because every quote Blizzard makes they make it from the perspective of “we are referencing the patches” not patch.

They straight up said that it was overwritten I will look up the quote. It’s not like it got up and lost somehow it was just deleted in a sense to make way for the new patches. I’ll find it.

This was a good start, but there were issues with how the developers used to handle updates to the database data. Unlike the source code, for which Blizzard had archives for multiple branches of the game that could be worked on and developed as separate pieces, early database data was overwritten with each commensurate update. Thankfully, that problem was fixed very quickly after launch, and when we looked, we found data going back to version 1.12—and even earlier.

So no listening to ehma anymore?
Got it.

The retail servers are sharded to oblivion to the point you dont know anyone. Except 1 town. They will continue this to classic cause 1 it fills the map at all times and two it makes resources limited. We dont want but its only tech wow team has.

You’re talking about CRZ and they have already told us that this 100% isn’t going to be in classic.