Ok, what the heck? Removed from group and deserter debuff?

Cat must have gotten on the keyboard

Dude, when you go AFK in a battleground you get kicked out by the game. It’s the same as quitting the group. I knew if I was gone too long I’d go AFK and get automatically booted and I was gone too long.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Occulus, the tank and healer are AFK and will not participate until they are vote kicked. They won’t leave, or they get debuffed, so you are waiting 2-3 minutes to kick, then hope the replacement desn’t do the same.

2 Likes

Yes. Because the group decided they didn’t want you there for whatever reason they decided.

Yes you can. You just can’t join a queue.

Yes… Because people vote you AFK, which gave you a timer debuff to do something or get kicked

Again, you know what vote to kick does

You are making threads for questions you already know

2 Likes

You could just apologize instead of doubling down on your attacks on me after your ‘detective work’ didn’t show what you thought it showed. But whatevs.

3 Likes

Jeff probst… Little Timmy?

Gotta love all of the forum Sherlocks around here.

1 Like

I personally think the debuff should be an hour if you’re kicked

Clearly did something wrong

Yeah, the whole “You know you get the debuff for being kicked because look at these posts where you got the debuff for willingly leaving the group. Now let me harass you about it” is kinda something.

Anyway, I’m out. Knock yourselves out.

1 Like

It does not require a vote. While it can be the result of a vote to expedite the process, it is not required.

If you stand idle long enough for the automatic afk to kick in, it automatically drops you from the BG.

2 Likes

The most surprising thing in this thread is that Peppermint reached max level.

2 Likes

Specifically, it’s been that way for 14 years. More than half of the life of the game.

It was the only solution to an ongoing issue: tanks and healers holding dungeon groups hostage when they got a dungeon they didn’t want.

You get the deserter debuff for leaving for ANY reason (being kicked or not).

2 Likes