Ok this is weird

You must be very bored right now.

A little bit.

Why do ppl act like it’s awful if someone posts on an older thread tho?!

2 Likes

Damn.

I see how it is.

/hairflip

Either way… the original post did make me laugh.

1 Like

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”).”

Well, maybe the clan here can mass report me again and I will be a ghost :ghost:

Do you want to be flagged?

its like questing in Searing Gorge as a Dark iron

3 Likes

I wanna know why we can post in old threads if they do not want it.

I’ll be the one to take the heat so others who do not know aren’t reported for something they did not know.

They should change it if they do not want old threads resurrected.

So youve done this more than once…

Im really bored, trying to find new threads to post on but I keep bumbing into back to back threads that Youve necroed.

Should be able to shut your own thread down if no one has replied to it for over a month.

Honey…stop the necros…

Blizzard has said time and time again that they advise you to create a new thread about the same subject if you think the original subject is dead but still relevant.

And looking at your post history,… You went out of your way to necro this thread on purpose cuz you added nothing of value to this. You werent even on subject with your necro so not like you did this on accident. K. Im out.

1 Like

What about ppl who Google something and do not come to the forums often? They didn’t know if they respond to an old thread

It doesn’t make sense.

TBF the date is right there at the top. Also, it’s not October. And… BfA hasn’t been relevant in over a year.

True. But, for someone who is new and innocent to the forums and doesn’t know to not necro threads, it’s a load of crap imo. :woman_shrugging:t3:

If it’s not allowed, fix it.

hey im sorry I’m just trying to roleplay as a necromancer on the forums until blizzard adds a necromancer skin for demonology or something.

You are neither of those things

1 Like

I’m a necromancer, not you. I actually use necrotic magic and you use smelly fel.

#makenecroa4thdkspec

I’m down for that.

But blizzard will probably make it tied to DH or something so none of us get cool abilities and DH steals more.

1 Like

True. But, I don’t want someone new to be mass reported for something they do not know.

Lmao. So many important things and this isn’t one to be upset about.