Ok, look. I love Jennifer Hale, and she's a great VA, but

Jennifer Hale is amazing, but yeah her voice is so easily recognized and widely used.

Laura Bailey is amazing. Probably my favorite female VA.

I play a lot of games, and it’s just crazy how she’s in like every one of them.

Female trooper PC in SWtOR was one of my mains. She also voices Satele Shan. Awkward when they talk to each other. Also voiced Bastila Shan.

Female Sylvari PC in GW2 is my second most-used race, behind fem Norn (Claudia Christian). Also voices a number of NPCs, like Queen Jennah, and it’s not uncommon to hear her having conversations with herself.

Ashe in Overwatch.

Kronika in MK11 and MK1 (Tanya in MKX, I think. Wierd jump)

I recently fired ESO back up and was reminded she voices Lyris Titanborn.

Cremisius in DA:I was a weird one because she didn’t pull off the accent well.

Hawkgirl AND Killer Frost in Injustice 1.

Leah in Diablo 3.

And those are just from games I’ve played recently off the top of my head. So when I’m in WoW, and she’s Merithra, most of the dryads in the new zone, Elisande (and I think Talixae Flamewreath or whatever her name is, the second boss in CoS, could be wrong about that one), Illysana, and even Grand Marshal Tremblade to top it off, I’m getting to the point where I feel like I’m just expecting her to be every new character in any game I come across.

Recently we’ve been looking for some different shows to watch, and we decided to give David Mitchells “Upstart Crow” a go. Watched an episode, it was alright, nothing special, but then one character walks onto the set and starts talking, and I had one of those MGS alert noise moments.

It was bloody Gale from BG3

2 Likes

Mark Addy was Daelin in BFA, the guy who played Robert Baratheon in GoT.

Would thou rather Chris Metzen? Also you now thinking of a Metzen voiced merithra, Byeeeeeeeee!

Won’t be long and they won’t need VAs at all. AI is getting pretty nutty lol.

We need more Adam Lamas!

Or that time Garrus was in a mcdonalds commercial

He was in Castle too. You can really hear it about a minute in

1 Like