OK I am gonna be that forum guy I hate but

Can’t we get any PvP discussion moved to the PvP section of the forums?

There is a section for World PvP, its that way.

Now since there are no official WoW race forums (so it would belong in GD), can we get a High Elf thread started again?

4 Likes

Aw, someone polluting your forum?

4 Likes

These forums can’t handle any high elf thread because everyone reports everyone and replies always reach into the thousands, so no.

All allied race threads deserve to fall to the abyssopelagic zone

1 Like

There’s literally no harm being done talking about your wishes for future races in WoW General Discussion Forums. Nothing wrong with PvP either.

I imagine things get more attention here in General than on the PvP forum.

Well if Classic posts have to go to Classic Forums, PvP should go to PvP forums…

3 Likes

Ban this guy

3 Likes

There actually isn’t a “PvP” forum. They took it out a few years ago.

In all seriousness if you wanted the slightest chance for your voice to be heard, I wouldn’t go anywhere but the general discussions forum. The blues rarely post on here nowadays and it’s 100x worse on any other part of the forums.

Here you go

1 Like

We should discuss PVP in this thread just to spite him.

Pvp is the ONLY reason why I play this game. Truly and absolutely. Everything else I do is for PvP. It’s the only fun part of the game. It should absolutely 100% be apart of the general discussion.

Classic is basically a different game from retail.

Basically. But so is PvP.

Well, maybe it really only is a sub game, like those little gem games in nazjatar.

Why not post in the pvp threads?

1 Like

Lol I used to despise PvP but after playing it a little more I don’t think it’s as bad as I thought it was, it feels more like a part of the game if you get involved with it maybe.

Ah I tried it in Vanilla. I got exalted with both AV factions.
Gave it a shot in BC - ended up sitting in arenas waiting to die for gear.
Tried Wintergrasp in Wrath but not really a fan.
My guild did the Cata version of wintergrasp after raids so I kinda got pulled into it.

After about 7-8 years of trying, I know its just not for me.

1 Like

General discussion means general discussion. Any and all discussion involving WoW is fine within these forums. You ain’t the forum police. Get over it.

Hate is such a strong word.

I know there are no openings. So many others on here doing the same thing.