Ok guys, healing +20s…

How do we do it?

Whisper the key holder “I’ll pay you 100k gold if you let me heal”. After finishing the key, alt+f4 “disconnected” “internet issue”.

5 Likes

Fort I don’t have much of an issue. Large packs and long fights are FW bread’n’butter. It’s tyrannical week that I find a problem. Hyrja, Tempest, Azureblade… fights where I have to stand’n’spam is where FWrs are weakest.

That said the 10.0.7 patch is a god-send to FWrs.

Ohmyword Hyrja i swear is like the most difficult thing on earth. I swear it’s one of the few fights where we have to stop dpsing and make sure every hot is on everyone and then hope everyone in the group has a personal up while i’m spamming vivifies.

1 Like

Essence font on everyone + a bunch of rems + Chi’ji + sheilun isn’t enough?
Like I never struggle on hyrja storms at all. You can always pre diffuse or use Coccon on someone low but with Chi’ji + sheilun you should be fine. And you’ll always have those in every storm.
You can add Revival to top everyone up if someone messed up

1 Like

We have a pretty easy time healing 20’s.

Our HPS is in a really good spot currently. Sheilun’s has given us the 3rd much needed CD. Chi-ji = massive healing for little mana. Revival is almost a full heal for the whole group.

You just need to prep your cd’s for dangerous moments in dungeons. You can also heal most trash pulls with only FLS / SCK. The amount of healing they made Faeline do is insane. You can erase so many bad pulls with faeline. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up nerfing awakened faeline.

Just practice. MW is really good atm.

Edit:
Forgot to add. The worst part of 20’s is getting into the key.

4 Likes

This, is there any reason to bring a MW ? Less healing, less dmg, less buff, more drinking.

MW healing isn’t bad at all in M+. It’s just that other healers offer more and on top of that, generally offer more damage.

Also MW should never have to drink if your group is playing properly.

That’s my biggest problem, no one wants to take a MW. I can heal the dungeons just fine, hps is top notch, etc… But no one will take a MWr.

I’m 415ilvl, 2.5k rating, app’d to at least 100 LFGs yesterday over the day, didn’t get a single one. And it’s not that there is this flood of high level healers, often times you’d see the same person relisting the same key over and over again. No one takes MWrs…

1 Like

So “healing” is difficult? Maybe you’re not a healer if doing healer things is difficult for you.

So is a FW raid spec a lot different than a M+ spec? I’m thinking of testing out FWing.

There’s a lot more just spinning… ALOT!

In M+ there’s a real cadence. Dive in, punch/kick a bit, roll out, EF/RM/vivify, roll in, more punching/kicking. Has a real ying/yang monk-ish feel. You use a lot of your toolkit.

Raiding is a little more 1 dimensional. Over the whole raid you’ll use your whole toolkit, but on any given fight you’re usually only doing 1 or 2 things at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.