Ok everyone has 4pc now

They do? I don’t… /cry

Were you not referring to Trinket bonus tuning?

And Healer 4-set seems mostly underwhelming, it’s a ~4% raid buff for my spec but that’s in a situation when I’m never CC’d and can free cast.

You play caster at a really low rating. You aren’t experiencing players that understand their dps rotations. At higher ratings, players are putting out unhealable damage (as in, I will be at 60 HPS and be unable to keep people alive) over extended periods of time.

3 Likes

meanwhile they nerfed boomy set bonuses before people could even get them all. LOL

mut rogues going unchecked and shiving unhealable dam to all people in the arena

Are you talking about premade or shuffle?

I haven’t really played premade but in shuffle maybe they should adjust damp or even take a closer look at MS values in PvP.

AWC tournament games were largely very fast. That being said, any sweet spot they manage to find in constructed 3s will feel vastly different in Shuffle, and good Shuffle pacing will mean heavy dampening in constructed.

Having the two game modes operate so differently creates a bit of a conundrum.

2 Likes

I have wait two more week till i get a 4pc lol and there bringing back burrowed power weee her we go again !!!

Pacing in arena doesn’t feel toooo bad. Pacing in BGs or anywhere there are more than two dps is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLolololo… :man_facepalming:

It is bad everywhere. Damage needs a flat 10-15% reduction.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. I just hope we don’t go back to damp meta zzz

We are so far from that as a reality. I dont think we have to worry about that.

It’s a thin line!

Surv hunter maybe?

i dont have 4 piece :frowning:

1 Like

I have 4 piece (minus 3). There’s also an anime about this.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Really? 10

goodbye 2 piece plus 4 piece plus 6 piece

goodbye all of tier sets

Not everyone. I have had horrible luck with pieces. And my friend hasn’t gotten a single-tier piece in his vault all expansion. Kinda sad.

i didnt know the tier pieces scaled in arena because im blind and didnt even look at them so im pretty sure i willingly passed on several pieces of tier between my two monks so

:melting_face:

So 4pc isn’t increasing healing for healers?