Ok everyone has 4pc now

pacing is unplayable

19 Likes

They might’ve been a little conservative with the trinket buffs. :dracthyr_sweat:

14 Likes

It is nice they noticed this is a good tuning knob. Time to turn it.

6 Likes

Without burst the game is a snoozefest. With it the game is a nuclear fest.

Blizz should be making the hard decision:
Balance PVP
Build PVE content around the PVP balance
???
Profit!

5 Likes

lol they need to remove main stat entirely and buff the current stamina value by 200%

2 Likes

there are people losing games with an assassination rogue on their team and i am in disbelief

15 Likes

I think they could buff Stam value of actual player stamina by like 50% and it MIGHT be enough lol, not simply just trinket bonus.

The problem with that knob is it nerfs healing as well.

Ya, it feels pretty miserable atm.

Burst isn’t even the problem right now. It’s unhealable damage for 2 min straight

2 Likes

theyre incapable of doing any of this. the talent is no longer working there. - besides the art team.

the rest of them are basically trash with titles and deserved to be treated and dealt with as such.

same as the last 4 expansions

1 Like

Oh healers aren’t getting 4pc sets?

1 Like

havent i been saying this for a long time now? a fat stam buff across the board would really level most of this out…

2 Likes

What’re are the strongest 4set classes atm? I only have 3 because ive been so lazy to do any group content for the catalyst

This is correct. Damage doesn’t stop feeling unhealable now. It is a several-minute-long burst situation.

Healer 4 piece does nothing to offset the amount of damaging coming in atm.

2 Likes

People just like to complain about anything. Pathetic.

1 Like

No, damage is actually outrageous right now. It feels miserable to heal.

5 Likes

You must be new. Things need to die. It is doable. I play caster only and can live, even though it is not fair against melee, melee can live even more, so the game is fine.

This generation just likes to complain about everything.

People hitting like a wet noodle is not going to accomplish nothing.

1 Like

Does the other team also have an assa rogue?

1 Like