Ok Destro issues

I get dunked on by double melee

Positioning is key, always has been. If a melee is pillaring you hardcore its due to your positioning. If you maintain your position away from the pillars they will have to come to you on their goes and with the proper position and distance your can trump their goes with your goes every time.

Number one issue some locks have is impatience so they chase and they chase and lose, or their partner doesnt play into the locks strengths (out in the open). Be patient or get tilted, your choice.

1 Like

Good advice. I notice pros do this. When enemy team goes thr warlocks drop a fat infernal on their head

and which caster is the fast?

When people say you can be braindead and push as a warlock… I guess this shows you cant be completely braindead

1 Like

fire mage, play with rogue most games dont go to damp if u can cc properly

and with healer?

any game with a healer in 2s is a dampener comp whether its caster or melee i dont get what your trying to insinuate, run double dps if u dont want 15 min games

people say its braindead because all u do is stand in the center of the map and punish anyone that leaves the pillar. its hard to do anything against destro and get cd’s out of their team