Oh snap 🦊

There are plenty of people around here who claim FF14 is a better game anyway.

They’d want WoW to resemble it more :slight_smile:

i’d like to see them try to troll the FF14 forums the way they do the wow forums though.

I’m one of those people. Just saying, that’s the main thing the negative nancys use against this particular race. “They’re furries! They’re too cute! This isn’t Final Fantasy!”

3 Likes

tauren have been in the game since vanilla tbh.

When does the Alliance ask for blood elves?

1 Like

Which is a ridiculous point of criticism because

Warcraft 3, actually. The same game that also brought us pandaren and furbolgs.

6 Likes

they ask for blue eyed belves. though there is a paladin that always says belves should’ve been in the ALLIANCE.

If Vulpera looked something more like this:

Then I wouldn’t mind. But already have a stubby race … one is enough.

i was just saying wow didn’t exist before vanilla. so tauren have been a part of the game since it released. so it’s stupid to be mad about fox people when a lot of people have mained cow people for 15 years. lol.

4 Likes

I can almost see their point, because the foxes ARE a lot “cuter” than tauren are. But the furry argument doesn’t hold any weight.

This is what I said about elves 13 years ago but we don’t always get what we want.

6 Likes

i wish i could be an orc or tauren dh. D: it’s not fair i am FORCED to be a belf.

Yep, fair point. And if we’re just going by WoW, Vanilla also had Furbolgs, Dryads, and Keepers. Whether you found any of them “cute” was a matter of opinion.

Let it be known that, if Vulpera become Alliance specific, I shall be VERY CROSS!
FLIPS hair AND sips tea!

2 Likes

I feel the exact same way. I wish I could be a tauren mage, lock, dh and rogue.

1 Like

Then don’t play one.

6 Likes

We’ve done no such thing!

:rage:

5 Likes

honestly i think worgen are “cuter” than the fox people. i made a few semi recently and have been really enjoying them. i have a lowbie rogue and hunter so far.

1 Like

A lot less cow fursonas than foxes I’m sure but it’s a silly reason to hate on them either way.

Eh, thats kind of a basic interpretation on fox people though, always glamorous and “sexy” vixens… little vicious things are a different flavour and we have enough pretty races.

1 Like

omg we just became forum bffs. <3

1 Like