Oh... oh no... RIP

Oh… no no no … oh… oh no.

We all knew it was coming. Hopefully it’s targeting Echoing Reprimand’s frontloaded damage and not destroy the spec. Easiest fix is shifting the damage from the primary effect to the secondary effect.

Should have tuned 100% crit leggo/ ER dmg instead they killed the spec once again, gj blizz cant wait to play sub in next expac

2 Likes

Bit dramatic

1 Like

I’m about to go unholy if it’s that bad. I’m not loyal to the class, just to the meta. Yes I’m bad

Read the changes, they’re really not that bad, kyrian rogues got rekt but I wasn’t kyrian anyways. Weird nerf to assassination nightstalker but otherwise the sub nerfs aren’t that bad.

Most Rogues are Kyrian though bud… And if your not what are you doing with your life.

1 Like

You mean we can live thru a cheap shot now?

4 Likes

What do they expect rogues to be? A wet noodle now? They didn’t just tune the spec. It’s been destroyed. It’s literally unplayable in PvP now.

Looks like assassination is going to be the way now.

Also, they destroyed Kyrian in pvp.

1 Like

Lol, some of us have been playing without busted ER, that change was necessary and you know it. Doesn’t feel good to be substantially weaker in pvp for choosing the wrong covenant.

The only other change is 4% less damage in dance And a bit less damage for shadow blades… “literally unplayable” lol

1 Like

Actually quite happy with the nerfs. Hopefully looks bad enough to scare off FOTM players, while not actually hurting us that much.

3 Likes

I’m gonna do some testing but It looks like I might be switching covenants.

Sin had a gimmick build where rogues were evenoming for 20k

Bonus agility from necro is good