OH NO this is horrible!

the scheduled maintanence has changed to monday and its 630cst to 900 cst. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE BLIZZARD! tuesday has ALWAYS BEEN THE DAY! THIS IS THE WAY! i say we march to protest this change it is awful and cruel!

Aw schniz I’m gonna have to sleep late tomorrow. Actually I can’t do that I have a job interview plus my family has to deal with our broken car. So tuesday will probably be a better day to play, thus, for me at least everything will work out.

1 Like

How about no and it didn’t change it’s additional , we are still having the big one on tuesday

this is even worse! it’s just keeps getting worse and worse!

MONDAY IS THE START OF TRIAL OF STYLE

9 Likes

I asked to have an extra shift on Monday when I’m usually off, worked out ok for me.

:panda_face:

1 Like

We should burn a tree down or something

3 Likes

I’m looking at it right now and it states:

“We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, March 21st, 7:00AM (PDT) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 3:00PM (PDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.”

Where the Fel are you getting Monday 6:30 to 9:30 CST?

On the launcher, at the yellow exclamation point. Though it actually says 4:30 am PDT - 7:00 am PDT. It’s funny that below that it still says Tuesday. My guess is it will be down both times.

My friend somewhat recently showed me what that image came from. The context behind it is hilarious :joy:

1 Like

You start I’ll catch up with you once I find where I left my cup full of care.

downplaying peoples’ complaints in this way is unfunny and childish.

You must be new to the forums.

3 Likes

I’m stockpiling lighter fluid for the day the night elves start growing a new one.

1 Like

OH NO this is horrible!

I’m slightly disappointed this thread wasn’t about Michael Rosen.

1 Like

Good luck on your interview!

1 Like

Don’t even think about harming our Big New Beautiful Glorious Tree!!!

It’s going to be blessed by the Aspects anyways. We getting our immortality back, AND a fireproof tree.

Now, run along and jump in the Sunwell with the rest of the crack addicts.

it clearly says march 20th on the launcher.

that tree will pay for its crimes!