Oh my gosh 5000 pet charms

How do I even do this.
I must have Scout… he’s so adorable.
I have like 200, how do I even get 5000?!?

1 Like

Check daily for the pet coin WQ’s in BfA zones, SL zones, and the one we get daily in DF. Do all the ones that have coins as a reward. If you feel like it, you can do them on more than one toon per day.

During Winter Veil, I was logging on to do the “you’re a mean one” daily on multiple alts, so I also did the pet wq’s while I was on them, and I got roughly 150-200 coins per day that way without much effort. Don’t forget the Boralus mission table and the Shadowlands mission table for coin missions, as well.

It’s just a slow grind. Just do your dailies when you feel like it and let it happen over time. They build up faster than you think.

2 Likes

Like Meriweather said, you can check all the zones for it. I also put out a daily pet battle report for NA in the Warcraft Pets, Secret Finder’s, & Xu-Fu’s Discords, as well as on my Twitter. It’s just an infographic that shows you all the pet rewards & opportunities up for the day ^^

1 Like

I paid 450,000 gold for him at the beginning of the expansion to me he is worth it :slight_smile:

Checking several realms, seems to be down to 150 to 200K by now. Might be able to earn that a lot more quickly than farming 5,000 pet charms.

2 Likes

I did 10,000 for the Amethyst Baubleworm.

Twice.

All it took was patience to slowly accumulate tokens from low-effort activities like WQs and mission tables, and the discipline to not waste them on anything besides my goal.

EZPZGZ.

3 Likes