Oh here we go. UA dam buffs

• Unstable Affliction Afflicts one target with [ 202.4% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 16 sec. If dispelled, deals [ 1,066.9% [ 435.4% of Spell Power ] damage to the dispeller and silences them for 4 sec. Limited to 1 target. 1% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.
  • Unstable Affliction Afflicts up to 3 targets with [ 202.4% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage over 16 sec. If dispelled, deals [ 2,025% [ 1,721% of Spell Power ] damage to the dispeller and silences them for 4 sec. Generates 1 Soul Shards if the target dies while afflicted. Limited to 3 targets. 1% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.

Can you link from where

1 Like

So the nerf is the 2000% to 1700% because that’s the pvp version?

Also says right after that aff has a 15% dmg increase if I’m reading it right that doesn’t seem correct

Rampant was added to the 15 percent boost. But single UA was already in it. Thus single UA if I read it correctly got a 50 percent nerf on the dispell. I’ll be logging in to the ptr tonight to compare to my live values.

Ty please let me know

Just a heads up, I got called into work before I could check things and I wont be back until Fri (Semi truck driver we had a truck break down last night and I started my dedicated run today). If noone posts the actual info by Friday Ill check it then