Oh boy that was funny

We will go back again today and hopefully we get few of them again …:blush:

3 Likes

really when? I mean not saying it was you, but sometimes people despite having equal numbers they come at us one by one after getting their bodies. Just like in bg’s with noobs going one by one to get the efc, instead of grouping up.

At that point they are only adding to the bones that litter the floor in darkshire…

2 Likes

Maybe was last week. A prot warrior jumped my buddy so I watched them fight, then you landed down with a healer so my buddy and I escaped through freehold. It was back when the weekly quest was the 4 mythic dungeons.

That was just the latest*

1 Like

Don’t think the warr was with us. Probably coincidence but we’re trying to get the exact reaction we got the last couple times…….of course it would be even more fun if we could get a few more Horde to join us. 3v12 is a tad more than we could handle.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? There was 3 people a healer prot warrior and prot pally. If you were there it would have been 4.

1 Like

I’m saying the Prot warr wasn’t part of OUR group. I’m usually Heritics healer. It’s usually him, me and Perci. We don’t normally roll with a Warr.

2 Likes

Well then that’s a pretty heavy coincidence. Cause we were a little away from the entrance of the portal, south of it so there wouldn’t be any reason to be flying over it to see the fight.

It was that’s why I said it. Not every Horde attacking Darkshire is part of our group.

Notice how I said Freehold?

Yea I have not grouped with any prot warriors. He was probably there ganking.

People always seem to forget what they did do sometimes, conveniently :slight_smile:

Nope, guess I missed that but still we haven’t grouped with a Prot Warr regardless of location

1 Like

I have no qualms admitting we jump people. We don’t camp them though.

And I’m sure even though you like to debate everything. You can agree 3vs1 is different than 12 vs 3…numbers are numbers.

I just finished fighting 3 people…killed the two dh, and managed to get away.

2 Likes

I’m not going to argue the fact. Even if you didn’t group with the warrior. He came upon a 1v1 and jumped. When the mage only had my undergeared pally as back up.

There is no argument. You claimed we grouped with a Prot Warr. We’re just saying we don’t. Nothing to argue or debate.

1 Like

100%.

It’s just that so many say things like “I never did” “I never lose to” and then it turns out that well that’s not exactly how it really is. It’s human nature and it’s perfectly OK because as you have indicated it’s all based on perspective and on the situation/circumstance.

I could go and help some guy who was being 3v1ed and it turns out that he was the ganker and his 4 buddies were killed by you and one of the VIP’s you are talking about :slight_smile:

I say I never gank… but I have indeed joined a group of folks to get the CTA quest done as a last resort; it’s very rare but I am sure someone remembers that “ahole” feral druid :wink:

I mean I don’t honor 1vs1 fights…I’m a dirty blood elf…

1 Like

But you jumped down to help him so not sure what the difference in the end is here other than you trying to make it seem like you didn’t “team up with him officially”…

Cool story bro :slight_smile:

Then if you arent going to honor a fair fight, dont go complaining about not getting a fair fight :man_shrugging:

I did? I don’t play my Warr, I was on my healer. I’m not saying the Prot didn’t help, I’m just saying he wasn’t grouped with us.

I’m being my usual anal self. :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes