Oh boy that was funny

The warrior was there first if you were the healer that helped heretic you did heal him. It wasn’t hin helping you, it was yall helping him

You’re right. All I’m saying is he wasn’t part of our group and that it’s a coincidence he was there. That’s all

1 Like

Not complaining at all. Just saying all things being equal they would lost. Because despite being heavily outnumbered their group still loses one body.

Wpvp will never be a fair game. I understand that.

What does grind my gears and I will complain about is the flag planting.

That shadow priest plants a flag even though he died while having all his friends around him…there’s only one place that flag should go…

1 Like

No it was a coincidence yall were there

How so since Heritic is always attacking Darkshire and other Ally spots? He’s alone most of the time unless Perci and I join. When we do it’s usually just the 3 of us. Not sure how you figure it’s a coincidence we were there.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/djvEmj0

We were in the red circle area we had shot the warrior out of the sky and followed him there. The mage and him fought while I watched. Yall came in. There was no world quest in the area that would have even remotely gave a reason to fly down there.

Ummm ok what’s your point? That we helped someone fighting Alliance?

Your original statement is we were group with a Prot Warr. We weren’t nor have we in the past. THAT is my only point.

1 Like

You need to reread then. None of my posts said you were grouped with him actually

There’s so many people like that. LOL. I had a rogue who I was owning in a 1v1 then two other guys show up and 3v1 me and he then sits on the corpse and starts moving side to side like he accomplished something. He also outgeared me by 60k+.

It’s human nature in some cases to get “butthurt” when someone is “kicking your butt” I suppose so I guess he needed some sort of “win” since deep down inside of him the understanding of his being beaten by one guy haunts him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I checked back. I never saw Mal say that. Just an FYI. This is another human nature thing is to “create” things that strengthen a weak argument. LOL.

I’m there most of the time darkshire. I go out there to pick a fight.

I’m not complaining about getting killed in wpvp…and certainly not complaining about odds.

Just saying if the scales where just a little in our favor…say I dunno 5 more bodies. Then it would have been 10 vs 12…we would have had them.

We have beaten even fights and everything in between.

Possibly indicating we grouped with him?
Me - Don’t think the Warr was with us

Your response basically saying we grouped with him. Being in the same area and helping doesn’t mean we’re grouped up

If we got our wires crossed then no harm no foul. Just a misunderstanding

1 Like

Read further down. He did hint that we were grouped but at the end the day it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Actually that’s perspective. And “basically saying” is a “whole lotta nothing” as he stated that they were there, not grouped.

You are interpreting his response into what you want it to be :slight_smile:

No indicating that you talk about fair fights but dont honor them. When I roll around with a small group my friends or I will call who gets the 1v1. And will honor it.

I see a lot of words like “basically” “indicating” “Hint” “possibly”; but as Tank said it really doesn’t matter :wink:

It’s actually just amusing/entertaining to challenge nonsensical arguments that are simply fabrications or exaggerations created to enhance one’s position .

I guess we can write it off the same we do the “only alliance corpse camps” argument :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do? As you said about you not saying we were grouped I never said anything about honoring fights 1v1 or other.

That’s nice. Glad you honor those 1v1s. It’s rare on either side

1 Like

No you are right, but yall keep talking about if yall had even numbers the alliance coming to darkshire would lose. Yall could wish for that all you want, but dont complain when you dont get it then.

No there isnt much difference. 3v1 usually only works out for the 3.

However depending on what you are and what is there and everyone’s strength, the 3 could beat the 12

True, that’s why you won’t hear me complain. I expect to get out numbered in Alliance territory. Corpse camped? Not so much but I wouldn’t complain about that either.

Our goal is to get Alliance to react exactly the way they’ve done. We’re not there to kill lowbies although, it is a good way of getting the reaction we want.

1 Like