OG Uldum - Classic WoW

EDIT: Skeram

Looks like Tout, Falk, and crew are going to name reserve on Whitemane - PVP Server - Pacific

So there is a large group of people I work with from GoDaddy that are rolling on Whitemane I found out today horde side. They are all pvpers so if you want pvp fun definitely come over and join us alliance side.

Whereā€™s Gorla at, or Senbon, Soulblaze, Vengyr, Jehol, Mummon, Yoshi, Hordemaster, Maddmaxx? Iā€™ll probably remember more later, oh Oxsen maybe?

2 Likes

Fliponovic wow what a blast from the past. I was asking Falk about Yoshi, Asdrubael, Maddmaxx, and Nixxon the other day. Not sure if we have gotten in contact with them as of yet, but would love to see the old pvpers come around for sure!

Where are you rolling?

2 Likes

I grew up on the Llane realm but rolled a few Horde toons on Uldum a few years ago. I must admit it is cool to hear of old school Vanilla players getting psyched about Classic launch. Almost here!

Hey! Ha, I have Falk and Yosh added, but I havenā€™t seen either in a while. Iā€™ll be going Horde on Herod (main) and maybe Whitemane if Herod is severely overpopulated.

1 Like

Well we just decided today to swap from Whitemane to Skeram. So if you roll an alt, throw it there. I know Twista and Goatster were talking about being there too!

We have about 38 people on a spreadsheet saying they are going with us, so it should be a party.

I repeat, Falk, Tout, all the pvp alliance gang are going SKERAM now.

This is Tin, some Legio Desolo members are rolling on Myzreal.

Long time no seeā€¦ Iā€™m over on the Blaumeux WoW Classic server under my pseudonym Gabesblaze- although Iā€™m playing pretty casually.

Take care, and I hope you know I have very fond memories of our friendship and time spent playing together back from 2004 until 2007 or so.

I lied, I decided on Blaumeux for my alliance toon and Myzrael with my Horde (Amerā€™s guild).

Been a long time since I heard Hordemasters name good friend of mine me and him farmed out highwarlord together along with healjin

Hey all I actually just picked this game back up and Iā€™m on classic. This was actually a blast from the past seeing all the old names I duno if anyone remembers me or not but I played a night elf warrior named Weridone I hated being a night elf so you always saw me in the human disguise from the fish wether it was raiding or pvping. Would love to roll another warrior and lay down some pvp again.

Are you guys still there?

1 Like

Curious if anyone from Loaded is playing classic. Rayjoy, kcolraw, Healjin?

1 Like

I feel like I remember your name. Were you in Band of Brothers of Repeat Offender? I moved my paladin, but used to be named Blakhawk.

Randomly decided to look at Uldumā€™s board and have seen a lot of familiar names haha.

1 Like