Offline again, naturally

Rebuilding old code on top of new code is extremely difficult. Look at the emulation crowd, some of those programs cant even run well on far superior devices.

Both servers showing offline now even though I know people are online on both of them.

So it worked, :wink: glad you are enjoying your time here instead of in game, my job is done :wink:

Good job deflecting without having to take responsibility for your arrogance. Glad you are self-fulfilled.

Pot this is Kettleā€¦

As you must not be able to read, I never complained. So Kettle meet yourself?

Neverā€¦? Reallyā€¦ lol

if you didnā€™t skip past the main thread when coming to post here you would have seen there new build and update to servers allowing 80-85 to be tested and character copy enabled

1 Like

This isnā€™t a middle school chat room. Anyways, give the developers some credit on something you no nothing about. They are doing their best Iā€™d assume and donā€™t live by the whims of their player bases schedules and whining.

Thatā€™s your best assumption? Wowā€¦ Mom must be proud

/smh ā€¦ moving on.

Ohh god thank you

^^ This! ^^

the sooner everyone realizes the devs donā€™t owe you anything and that your fortunate to even have access to the beta the better off you will be.