Official RP Server

Hey all, I’m wondering what it would take to make this one of the new “official” RP servers? With Dragonflight coming Moon Guard will be filled beyond capacity. We as RPers need a new home. How would you all feel about that? Any suggestions or ideas?

1 Like

It would bring me much joy to see The Scryers/Argent Dawn become the new Roleplay capital! I miss having RP around. Come here! Join us! We desperately need more players! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I spent a year on a West Coast server (Wyrmrest Accord), and absolutely loved how vibrant their RP community was. Unfortunately, being on the East Coast, I couldn’t match my timing with WA activities, so I made a home on Argent Dawn. I wish AD would grow as vibrant a community as that. How would making us an “official” RP server make that happen?

3 Likes

Unfortunately the idea seems to have been wildly unpopular. My idea was to try to attract people to a new lower pop server that already has the RP designation, like Argent Dawn. But there seems to have been a lot of confusion over the Popular EU RP server of the same name, as well as general unwillingness to leave established servers like MG. I’d love to see more people on the lower pop servers, but common sentiment appears to be against that unfortunately.

1 Like